The Tusa Imprex Hyperdry USP-190Q Snorkel has a special angled chamber at the top of the snorkel that is offset from the main barrel.
This unique chamber helps prevent water from entering the main barrel while you're snorkeling by simply deflecting incoming water.
If water does get into the snorkel there's an underside purge valve that lets water drain out of the barrel without entering the air intake chamber of the mouthpiece.
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone
- Hyperdry top to prevent water entry
- Large capacity drain chamber
- Soft drop-away snorkel for comfort
- Underside purge for quick, effortless drainage
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort
- Fluro Yellow/Clear