BSAC - Scientific Diving Training
- Marine Life Identification
- Marine life identification helps divers to understand the diversity of marine life and the need for its protection. The course explains how species are classified and identified.
- Marine Biology
- To broaden divers knowledge and understanding of the marine biological environment.
- Underwater Photography
- This course deals with the specific problems of underwater photography and how they can be overcome with special techniques and equipment.
- Nautical Archaeology
- The BSAC recognises the Courses run by the Nautical Archaeology Society to provide training in the principles and practical application of Archaeology underwater.