BSAC - Specialties Training
- Equipment Care
- Learn what you can do to maintain the condition of your diving equipment. Simple repairs and fault diagnosis can prolong the life of your diving equipment.
- Dive Planning and Marshalling
- An opportunity to understand the responsibilities of planning and organising a dive. The course covers how to record dive information and planning for diving emergencies.
- Search and Recovery Techniques
- Learn how to locate and record an underwater feature or wreck. The course also gives practical experience of underwater lifting techniques and the use of buoyancy.
- Diving Operations Specialist
- Not a course, but a qualification awarded to holders of the BSAC suite of Technical awards.