How to Pay for Non-standard Shipping Options
Express Post within Australia: Most items from The Scuba Doctor for delivery within Australia are shipped using Australia Post via registered post or sent in trackable satchels for a flat postage and handling charge of $15. Orders worth $1000 or more are FREE delivery throughout Australia. At checkout, you will have the option to pay $28 for Express Post delivery if you think the order weighs less than 5 kg. If on any order over 5 kg in weight you require Express Post within Australia, you MUST e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (03 5985 1700) for your additional shipping charges. Then you can use the Express Post options here to easily pay the extra for Express Post shipping.
Please Note: The prices here are LESS the standard Australian domestic shipping charges that would normally be applied on checkout. If you are adding this shipping option with your original order then just proceed as normal. If you have already processed your order (checked out and paid), but then been advised by us that an extra payment is required, then please proceed as follows:
- Select the option we've recommended here
- For Express Post, then click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
For Local Extra Payment, enter the dollar value we've given you as the 'Add to Cart' quantity and then click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Proceed to 'Checkout'. You'll be creating a new order for just the extra shipping payment.
- In the 'Comments', please give us the order number for your original order that this extra shipping payment is related to.
- Please select 'Store Pickup (Walk In)' as the shipping method so that the standard shipping costs won't be added again.