The Cressi Console CPD3 combines a SPG Gauge, Depth Gauge and Compass in one compact console. The SPG and Compass modules are on the front, with the Depth Gauge at the back of the console. The textured console boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver's BC for a streamlined profile in the water.
Cressi Mini SPG
The Cressi mini-manometer submersible pressure gauge (SPG) with luminescent dial reads from 0 to 350 bar. For at a glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different coloured zones: the area from 50 bar and below is highlighted in Red, with a solid bar and Red stripes. If the SPG is used on Deeper Dives, the Red scale extends and fades to 100 bar, this provides for Added Reserve Air indication required at greater depths. From 50 to approximately 200 bar is Green, and from 150 bar to end of scale is Blue.
The SPG's front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped boot, made from polycarbonate and DESMOPAN, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks and scratches. At the same time, is very lightweight. The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass. The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. The pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high pressure hose and is made in Italy.
Cressi Depth Gauge
The Cressi Depth Gauge has a maximum depth of 70 metres. Like the pressure gauge the depth gauge face is colour coded for ease of readability. The depth gauge is coded in safety green for 0 to 20 metres with orange dots at 3 metres and 6 metres for safety and decompression stops. At the depth of 20 metres to 40 metres the colour is blue, and from 40 metres to 70 metres the colour coding is caution orange. The depth gauge has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive. This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information.
Also included with the Cressi Mini Pressure Gauge is the Cressi Compass Module. The Compass is a modern instrument that enables easy reading in all conditions. The magnetic compass card moves extensively in all directions, so that reading is accurate even if the instrument is not held perfectly level. The face is luminous and divided into 10° intervals.
Reading can take place by looking at the instrument from above or, more easily, through a Gun Sight — an accurate special window that enables more precise tracking of your heading. The Cressi Compass is equipped with a red lubber line for proper orientation. A rotating ratchet bezel with a double pointer for direction makes marking your heading and reciprocal heading quick and easy.
Compass measures 6 cm (2.36") in diameter, is 2.9 cm (1.14") high.
The Cressi Console CPD3 with SPG and Depth Gauges, plus Compass, is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
Cressi Console CPD3 SPG Depth with Compass Features
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer:
- 0 to 350 bar Readout
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Colour Coded Dial
- Colour Zones:
- 0 to 50 bar Highlighted in Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
- Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bar
- Safe Air Zone: 50 bar to approximately 200 bar Green and 150 bar to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16" Threaded High Pressure Hose
- Cressi Depth Gauge:
- 0 to 70 Metre Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- 0 to 12 Metres of Depth: 3 Metre Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Coloured Zones:
- Green Up to 20 Metres
- Light-Blue from 20 to 40 Metres
- Red from 40 to 70 Metres
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top and Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference and Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Dual Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display: Great in Limited Visibility and Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30 Degrees Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10 Degrees
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and DESMOPAN, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- 2 Year Limited Warranty