The Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer is a fantastic compact and lightweight dive computer that's more stylish and more comfortable to use. The Suunto D4i Novo is aimed at the travelling diver that wants a computer that can be worn all day, regardless of whether they are diving or not. It's sleek, stylish and comfortable on the wrist.
It features an all new stainless steel bezel, soft silicone strap, ensuring maximum comfort as well as a superb fit. The case and strap are colour matched for a consistent look, bezel and mask prints are new and the buttons are made of metal.
An Easy-To-Use Dive Computer with Freedive Mode and Optional Air Integration
- Watch style, wrist dive computer
- 5 modes: Air, Nitrox to 50%, Freediving, Gauge, Off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Suunto RGBM
- User Changeable Battery
Diving is about freedom, adventure, and sharing your experiences. That's why, in addition to its existing dedicated Free Dive Mode, the Suunto D4i Novo now features optional wireless air integration. Adding a Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter enables lets you easily monitor your tank pressure, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a quick glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Using Suunto's DM4 with Movescount software on your laptop and the included Suunto USB Cable, you can easily synch your Suunto D4i dive computer with the Movescount.com online community, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more. With Movescount, you can also share tips on cool dive spots and connect with other divers from all over the world.
The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean your dive-critical information including depth, dive time, and decompression status will all be shown clearly. In both Air Mode and Nitrox Mode, the clear, easy-to-read screen displays your current and maximum depth, current time, dive time, decompression time, and temperature. Audible and visual depth and time alarms warn you when it's time to start your ascent. In Nitrox Mode, you can maximise your dive time by adjusting the oxygen content of your gas between 21% and 50% and your PO2 limit between 0.5 and 1.6 bars.
With its innovative free dive functions and dedicated Free Dive Mode, the Suunto D4i wrist dive computer is also perfect if you're serious about breath-hold diving. Programmed to sample depth three times a second, Suunto D4i records highly accurate data on the true depth reached.
Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto D4i enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the deep stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling. You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
The Suunto D4i Watch Dive Computer is a compact watch style computer that measures 50 mm (1.97") in diameter with a thickness of 16 mm (0.61") and weighs a mere 85 g (3 oz) so you can wear it every day as a timepiece. The dive computer has an operational depth display from 0-100 metres (0-328 ft) and in Gauge Mode will display as deep as 150 metres (492 ft). Computer is altitude adjustable to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft), has a 12/24 clock function, stopwatch, ascent rate monitor alarm, ascent time display, audible alarm, deep stop function, full decompression data, log book memory of approximately 80 hours, maximum depth alarm, personal adjustment features, safety stop function, and displays temperature.
The Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM) is a modern algorithm for predicting both dissolved and free gas in the tissues and blood of divers. It was developed in co-operation between Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke BSc, MSc, PhD. It is based on both laboratory experiments and diving data, including data from DAN.
The Suunto D4i Novo Dive Computer is powered by a CR2450 lithium battery. While the battery is user changeable, we highly recommend having it changed by trained and authorised Suunto Service Centres like Scuba Doctor Service and Repairs. Doing so prevents accidental flooding of the expensive electronics inside the housing. During the battery change they will carry out a full inspection to identify any potential issues, perform the battery change and carry out a pressure test to ensure the unit remains watertight after the service.
The Suunto D4i Novo has colour strap options, comprehensive owner manual and guides, USB cable option, extension strap option, and Scratch guards.
Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer Features
- Optional Wireless Air Integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Easy-to-Read Dot Matrix Display
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight
- Five Modes: Air, Nitrox, Free Dive, Gauge, Off
- Audible, Visual Depth and Time Alarms
- Nitrox Compatible 21% to 50%
- Deep Stop Options
- Built-In Dive Planner
- Compact Watch Style Computer
- Depth Display: 0-100 metres (0-328 ft)
- Depth Display Gauge Mode: 150 metres (492 ft)
- Altitude Adjustable
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 80 Hours
- Time, Date and Temperature
- Imperial/Metric Display
- Power: CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Algorithm: Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Colour Strap Options
- Upgraded Buttons
- Share Unforgettable Dives, Images and Video with the World via Suunto Movescout
- Comprehensive Owner Manual and Guide's
- Optional USB Cable available for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Measurements: 48.6 x 43.8 x 16 mm
- Weight: 92 g
Colours: Black (027700), White (027800), Lime (027900)
In The Box
Suunto D4i Novo Wrist Dive Computer with matching colour silicone strap, Scratch guards (2 pcs), safety leaflet, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information, Suunto logo sticker
Download/read the Suunto D4i Novo User Guide (PDF, 79 pages, 6.7 Mb)
The Suunto D4i Novo Watch Dive Computer is also available bundled with an air transmitter.
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
What We Think...
- A great and popular choice from Open Water students to diving professionals
- Possibly the biggest selling wrist computer in the world
- A solid mid level watch-style dive computer with air integration capability
- Has all of the functions that most recreational divers will ever need
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.