The Suunto Cobra3 Black with USB Cable and HP Quick Disconnect is an all-in-one console-mounted dive computer. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation.
The Suunto Cobra3's new electronic 3D compass offers divers the unique
ability to tilt the compass up to 45 degrees in any direction without impairing the ability to read figures clearly and accurately.
Advanced Air-Integrated Dive Computer with Electronic 3D Compass
With two-gas switching Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes, this air-integrated dive computer delivers everything you need to maximise bottom time and make the most of every dive.
Going beyond the numbers, the Suunto Cobra3 graphs your dive profile with an informative matrix display and its built-in dive simulator allows you to test potential dives without getting your fins wet.
For the safety of your investment this Suunto Cobra3 Black is equipped with a quick disconnect hose fitting allowing you to disconnect the computer from the 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. This feature allows you to stow your computer separately from your regulator system and is convenient for logging and downloading dive information.
Suunto Cobra 3 All Black Console Dive Computer Features
- Electronic 3D compass (user-adjustable time out)
- Matrix display
- Two-gas switching
- Optional Deep Stops
- Dive profile displayed graphically on the screen
Other Main Features
- Three operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge)
- Complete decompression stop data
- Suunto Deep Stop RGBM
- 42 hour logbook and profile memory*
- Lifetime history memory
- Profile memory bookmark
- Cylinder pressure and remaining air time data
- 300 bar (5000 psi) compatible
- Includes USB compatible PC-interface cable
- Multi-step ascent rate indicator
- Personal adjustment
- Altitude adjustment 0-3000 metres (0-10000 ft)
- Automatic safety stop countdown
- Extended decompression range (ceiling, floor)
- Built-in dive simulator
- Calendar clock
- Alarm clock
- Electroluminescent illumination (backlight)
- User-replaceable battery
- Depth display range 0-150 m (0-450 ft)
- Audible alarms
- Max. depth alarm
- Includes quick release high-pressure hose connection
- Display shield
- User-selectable metric or imperial units
- Hose Thread: 7/16" with QD Fitting
Measurements: 72.6 x 56.7 x 39.5 mm , Weight 210 g
Measurements (imp): 2.86 x 2.23 x 1.56 inches, Weight 7.41 oz
What's In The Box?
Suunto Cobra3 dive computer, USB cable, high-pressure hose with quick disconnect, dive manuals on DVD, Cobra3 Quick Guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information.
Download/read the Suunto Cobra 3 User Guide (PDF)
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.