Brighter and better the Underwater Kinetics C4 eLED L2 is a versatile and durable Primary Dive Light offering a powerful, penetrating 575 lumen beam in a lightweight, compact package. Boasting a huge increase in beam output from the L1 model, the L2 runs on four C cell alkaline batteries, and can produce 575 lumens with 89% of those are in the centre beam!
The new C4 eLED L2 has a tough rubber bezel protects against impact. Will not corrode with its tough composite body, made from HYDRALUM and engineering polymer components that will hold up for 20 years in seawater.
The Underwater Kinetics C4 eLED L2 Dive Torch has a patented lumen booster that improves LED efficiency by pulling heat away from the LEDs. Dual power locking switch toggles from high to low power and optimal beam ratio UK's patented optics system puts 89% of the total lumens into the centre beam, delivering outstanding seeing distance with minimal glare. Other lights only put 40% of the total lumens into the beam.
When the C4 eLED L2 is fueled from four C cell alkaline batteries (included) it will provide 575 lumens of brightness in high-mode for a burn time of 5-hours and provides 200 lumens of brightness for 19 hours in low-mode. Light comes equipped with a comfortable pistol grip.
The light is depth rated to 150 metres (500 ft). The small size of the C4 makes it ideal for revealing the incredible marine life hidden under ledges. The C4 eLED L2 light has a beam distance of 100 metres (330 ft) on land. The light measures 17.27 cm x 14.22 cm x 8.13 cm (6.8" x 5.6" x 3.2"), weighs 708.74 g (25 oz) and is proudly made in the USA. Light comes with a wrist lanyard and owner's manual.
Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED L2 Dive Light Features
- Powerful, Penetrating Beam in Lightweight, Compact Package
- Huge Increase in Beam Output from L1 Model
- Protective Heavy Rubber Lens Boot
- Tough Composite Body, Made from HYDRALUM and Engineering Polymer
- Body Components Hold Up for 20 Years in Seawater
- Patented Lumen Booster, Improves LED Efficiency
- Lumen Booster: Pulls Heat Away from LEDs
- Dual Power Locking Switch Toggles from High to Low Power
- Optimal Beam Ratio: Patented Optics System puts 89% of Total Lumens into Center Beam
- Delivers Outstanding Seeing Distance with Minimal Glare
- Power: 4 C-Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Lumens/Burn Time: 4 x C Cell Alkaline Batteries
575 Lumens of Brightness in High-Mode, Burn Time of 5 Hours
200 Lumens of Brightness in Low-Mode, 19 Hours Burn Time
- Integral Pistol Style Grip
- Depth Rating: 150 metres (500 ft)
- Beam Distance: 100 metres (330 ft), On Land
- Underwater Kinetics Lightest Weight Primary Light
- Adjustable Rubber Sleeved Wrist Lanyard
- Dimensions: 17.27 cm x 14.22 cm x 8.13 cm (6.8" x 5.6" x 3.2")
- Weight: 708.74 g (25 oz)
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA
Colours: Black (19057) or Safety Yellow (19056)
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped direct from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.