The IST Proline Hi-Viz Glow LED Dive Beacon LED makes a great signal cylinder/tank light on night or cave dives. Also suitable for plenty of other night-time sports applications like jogging, camping, fishing, and kayaking.
Great for hanging on tanks or BCs for easy and clear location and identification on dives. Don't lose your buddy on a night dive again with these powerful little signal lights.
This is one sweet little dive buddy beacon, super small, super bright, super cost-efficient with approximately a 72+ hour burn-time. Powered by three G13A user replaceable watch batteries, this is one of the most economical buys in night dive signal lights.
Take a look at how bright they are! Simple twist on, twist off operation. Comes with a sturdy lanyard for easy attachment.
This IST Proline LED Night Dive Beacon is one of the smallest signal lights in the market and has positive buoyancy. Its batteries are user replaceable which makes it environmentally friendlier than one use only fluorescent glow sticks for night dives. This colourful light is easily seen underwater.
IST Proline LED Dive Beacon Features
- Hi-Viz LED Dive Signal Beacon perfect for locating buddies on cave and night dives
- Strong Continuous light
- One of the smallest signal light in the market for scuba diving
- Can also be used for jogging, camping, fishing, kayaking
- Environmentally friendly
- Burn time approximately 72+ hours
- Attach the firefly to your tank and be seen with this bright little beacon on night dives or other low light situations.
- Includes lanyard and batteries
IST Proline LED Dive Beacon Specifications
- Depth rating: 100 metres (330 feet)
- Battery type: 3 x G13A
The G13A is a Micro Alkaline Medical Battery designed for use in waterproof, air-tight compartments.
Battery Size: LR44, Width: 11.6 mm, Height: 5.4 mm
Battery Equivalents: Maxwell LR44, Energizer A76, Duracell PX76A, Varta V13GA, GP GPA76, IEC LR44
- Burn time: 72+ hours
- Weight (Dry): 17 g (6.4 oz)
- Dimensions: 45 mm (1.77 in) long, 22 mm (0.87 in) diameter
Colours: Blue, Green, Red and Yellow