The Tektite Strobe 3500 is a high intensity, durable, polymer version boasting significantly brighter output as well as better battery life than earlier models. The Strobe 3500 uses a high intensity 10-watt LED strobe that can be seen for miles at night (conditions permitting with a clear lens). This durable strobe, crafted from ABS and Lexan, is even more rugged since there are no fragile glass strobe tubes to break.
Multifunction Strobe — Flashing or Steady!
Use steady mode as a backup light or area light. Turn on the light. If it's not in the mode you want, quickly turn it off and back on to change modes.
The Tektite Strobe 3500 is double O-ring sealed, waterproof and depth rated to 150 metres (500 ft). The Tektite Strobe 3500 is powered by three C-cell alkaline batteries with a burn time of 100 hours and a strobe flash rate of 120 flashes per minute (2 Hz) with fresh batteries. Strobe has a twist-on rotary switch. Strobe LED has a 10,000+ hour (36+ million flashes) life expectancy. The strobe measures (L x D) 23 x 5 cm (9.25" x 1.9") and weighs 340.2 g (12 oz) and is made in the USA.
Tektite Strobe 3500 Hi-Power Multifunction LED Strobe Features
- Significantly Brighter Output, Better-Battery-Life than older models
- Lamp: High-Intensity 10 Watt LED Strobe
- Seen for Miles-at-Night (conditions permitting with a clear lens)
- Construction: Tough and Durable ABS and Lexan
- No Fragile Glass Strobe Tubes to Break
- Lamp: Shock Resistant LED w/10,000+ Hours Lifespan (36+ Million Flashes)
- Double O-Ring Sealed
- Depth Rated: 150 metres (500 ft)
- Power: 3 C-Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Burn Time: 100-Hours
- Strobe Flash Rate of 120 Flashes per Minute (2 Hz)
- Twist-On Rotary Switch
- Dimensions: (L x D) 23 x 5 cm (9.25" x 1.9")
- Weight: 340.2 g (12 oz)
- Includes hook and loop Strap
- Made in the USA
Colours: Black or Orange