The XS Scuba EZ QD Adaptor converts any standard regulator hose to a low pressure "EZ" QD inflator hose. It installs to the second stage end of a regulator hose. Just push to attach it to your BS or Drysuit inflator. No need to pull back the collar.
Gripping your inflator or Dry Suit hose with two fingers, while pulling back on the locking collar with two more fingers on the same hand is difficult if not impossible for some people, using two hands means you need a third to complete the task. XS Scuba has a QD Adapter that converts any LP hose into an EZQD Hose. The XS Scuba EZ-QD Hose Adapter eliminates this hassle and allows one handed installation, just place adapter over the end of the QD fitting of your BCD inflator or Dry Suit Valve and push it into place.
Adapter will work on most inflators and Dry Suit QD's. Once you have to disconnect the hose the large oversized collar makes removal easy even with gloved hands.
Adapter is made from Marine Grade Chrome Platted Brass and will thread onto any Standard Second-Stage end of an LP Regulator Hose. All O-rings are Viton, so the adapter is oxygen ready out of the package. EZQD has a working pressure of 200 psi (13.8 bars) or below and is easy to install on the end of a Low Pressure Hose.
XS Scuba EZ QD Adapter Features
- XS Scuba "EZ" QD Adapter
- Convert Standard Regulator LP Hose to Low Pressure EZ QD Hose
- Easily Installs to Second Stage End of LP Regulator Hose
- "EZ" attach BC and Dry Suit QD Hoses
- Replace BC and Dry Suit Inflator Hoses with EZQD Converted Regulator Hoses
- Simple Attachment without Pulling Back the QD Collar, Just Push!
- Easy Disconnect with or without Gloves with Easy-Grip Wide Collar
- Oxygen Cleaned with Viton O-Rings Out-of-the-Box
- Upgrade Rental BCs. Students Will Love you for it!
- Working Pressure: 200 psi (13.8 bars) or below
- Fitting Material: Marine Grade Chromed Platted Brass
- Easy to Install
XS Scuba EZ QD Adapter Specifications
- HP or LP
- Chrome Plated Brass
- Working Pressure
- 200 psi (13.8 bar)
- Quick Connect
- Weight [with packaging]
- 0.15 lb