This 5-metre long Metalsub DiveFlex Hookah Regulator Hose is the latest generation of double braided diving hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses. These hoses are 30% lighter than an equivalent length rubber hose and have unmatched flexibility.
The flexibility of the Metalsub DiveFlex Hookah LP regulator hose makes the second stage more comfortable in the mouth. You can tie a DiveFlex hose in a knot and be assured of continuous, uninterrupted airflow.
This 5-metre long diving hose with normal scuba diving LP regulator hose connections is ideal for port work, boat maintenance and shallow work. Leave your scuba cylinder, tank valve and first stage regulator on the surface and shallow hookah dive.
These Metalsub DiveFlex Hookah low-pressure regulator hoses have a 3/8-inch Male UNF thread at one end (as can screw into a first stage LP port), and a 9/16-inch Female UNF connector at the end that screws on to the second stage regulator.
Metalsub DiveFlex Hookah Regulator Hose 5 Metre Features
- 5 metre long, light and extremely flexible.
- A multi-layer construction hose.
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Kink-resistant design – tie a Metalsub DiveFlex Hookah LP hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 3/8-inch Male UNF thread at one end
- 9/16-inch Female UNF connector at the other end
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
Colours: Black and Yellow
Metalsub have never used polyester polyurethane (polyester-TPU) in their hoses as some other manufacturers have done. For that reason, there is no possibility of internal crystallisation in Metalsub hoses.