The Cressi Supertotem Knife with Pointed Tip is an inexpensive, mid-size drop point tipped knife with an excellent quality price ratio. One side of the corrosion resistant stainless steel blade is a straight edge with the other side serrated. Both edges are very sharp and effective for line cutting.
The pointed tip makes this a great companion knife for all spearfishermen. This knife is for spearos who want a spearfishing knife that can easily penetrate fish to dispatch them quickly.
The anatomic grip is made from techno-polymers and has a series of moulded finger grips for positive feel and retention in hand. The hilt of the handle ends with a thumb protection tab. The knives overall length is 23.2 cm (9.13") with a blade length of 12.4 cm (4.9"), width is 3.0 cm (1.2") and a thickness of 0.33 cm (0.12"). The Cressi Supertotem Knife weighs 210 g (7.4 oz) and is negatively buoyant in water.
The durable plastic sheath holds the Cressi Supertotem Knife firmly with a traditional elastic band and has loops to attach it to the leg or thread it to your weight belt webbing. The knife comes with two, standard issue straps to attach the knife sheath to your leg.
The Cressi Supertotem Knife is made in Italy and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
Cressi Supertotem Knife Features
- Inexpensive, Mid-Size Knife
- Excellent Quality-Price-Ratio
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Blade
- Anatomical, Non-Slip Techno-Polymer Handle
- Series of Molded Finger Grips for Positive Feel and Retention in Hand
- Handle Hilt with Thumb Protection Tab
- One-Side: Straight-Edge
- One-Side: Partial Serrated
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Durable Plastic Sheath
- Traditional Elastic Band Knife Keeper
- Sheath Equipped with Loops for Leg Straps or Thread to Weight Belt Webbing
- 2-Standard-Issue Leg Straps
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Cressi Supertotem Knife Specifications
- Overall Length: 23.2 cm (9.13")
- Blade Length: 12.4 cm (4.9")
- Blade Width: 3.0 cm (1.2")
- Blade Thickness: 0.33 cm (0.12")
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)