Spring-like flexible side clips enable the View Swim Platina Adult Swimming Goggles (V500A) to absorb external shocks. The design allows for great stability and comfort on the face. With E-Z Strap Adjustments, fitting these goggles is simple-and-swift. The straps silicone elasticity allows for a snug fit. EZ Strap and Buckle System allows goggles to be quickly-and-easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the goggles-are-worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease-of-removal when necessary.
View's UV cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to U.V. rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. UV protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use. The View's Super Anti-Fog Treatment provides long-lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat. Wetting the inside of the lenses before use creates a film of water that ensures a clear field of view and allows the treatment to work effectively.
The View Swim Platina Goggles (V500A) have hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (T.P.E.) cushioned type face pad seal that provides maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use. Goggles are equipped with durable shatter resistant polycarbonate lenses.
The plain/clear Platina's lenses can be substituted with Platina Corrective Lenses (VC510A). This unique system allows the user to choose right and left lens powers in negative or positive dioptres for maximum flexibility and for a custom visual fit.
The View Swim Platina Goggles also have an available Platina Spare Parts Kit (VPS500A) so if any component breaks or wears-out it can easly be replaced. The View Swim Platina Goggles are covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
View Swim Platina Goggle Features
- Spring-like flexible side clips to absorb external shocks
- E-Z strap adjustments:
- Fitting goggles is simple-and-swift
- Straps elasticity allows snug fit
- Quickly-and-easily adjusted with minimal effort
- Adjustable while goggles are worn
- Precise fit and ease-of-removal
- 100% protection from ultra violet (UV) rays
- Anti-fog treatment: long-lasting protection from fogging caused by perspiration and heat
- Durable shatter resistant polycarbonate lens
- Corrective Lens option: positive or negative diopters for better vision (VC510A)
- Hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) seals
- Maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use
- Cushioned type face pad seal
- Silicone split-style head strap:
- Resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine
- Reducing leakage and replacement
- View Swim Parts Kit for Platina Goggles (VPS500A)
- 1 year limited warranty
Colours: Black (BK), Blue (BL)