Protecting your ears is one of the best things you can do for yourself since our ears are extremely fragile. Products like the Sonar Ear Putty Silicone Swimming Ear Plugs have been recommended and endorsed by ear specialists worldwide for over 15 years for protection against water entering the ears during bathing, showering or swimming. They also reduce the potentially harmful effects of excess noise and annoying sounds. The noise reduction rating (NRR) is 22 decibels when used as directed.
The safe, non-toxic, comfortable Sonar Silicone Ear Putty Swimming Ear Plugs easily conform to the shape of the ear and provide superior protection against water and noise.
Silicone earplugs are a widely used type of hearing protection due to their low cost, high efficiency, and simplicity of use. For the wearer, the ease of use is the most attractive of these earplugs’ properties. This ease is a result of the utilisation of silicone itself due to its memory characteristic. This particular trait makes them easy to use and dependable in their overall performance. They even provide a comfortable surface for sleeping on, as well as provide a water tight seal for swimming or water sports.
- Help prevent swimmer's ear
- Seals out water 100%
- Blocks Sound Too!
- Use for swimming, bathing, showering, sleeping, studying, travelling and flying discomfort
- Mould very comfortably to the unique contours of any ear
- Made with non-toxic, hypoallergenic silicone
- Includes four mouldable silicone ear putty earplugs and a carrying case
- Step 1: Clean and dry your ears before use
- Step 2: Knead the ear plugs to the shape you need
- Step 3: Put it into the ear, just to cover the ear, not too deep
- Step 4: Be careful to take the ear plugs off by holding its edge
- Do not use when scuba diving or freediving
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use
- These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death
- Children must use under adult supervision
- Do not cut or tear