The Sea & Sea DX-6G is an all-weather, rugged and reliable compact sports camera for all your adventurers. It has a depth rating of 14 metres underwater, and impact resistance of 1.6 metres. The underwater housing improves the underwater depth rating to 55 metres (180 feet).
The camera function at temperatures as low as -10°C (14°F). It features a 5x zoom lens from wide-angle 28mm reproducing high-definition and crystal-clear images. CMOS with 16 megapixels together with high-performance image engine to produce low-noise and wide dynamic range images.
Equipped with macro mode.
Enables you to bring the lens as close as 1cm to the subject without a close-up lens, enabling an enlarged picture of small objects.
Equipped with Underwater Mode for optimum underwater photos and videos.
This mode uses white balance optimised for underwater photos, making colours appear more natural by adding reds that tend to get lost in photos taken underwater.
Records High Definition video.
Records H264/30fps High Definition movie. As equipped with an HDMI terminal (type D), the camera can be connected to a television with ease.
Wide-angle conversion lens x0.6. Can be attached and detached underwater.
When the optional SS bayonet wide-angle conversion lens WCL06 is mounted, the angle of view will increase providing stunning images. When the bayonet mount is used, the lens can be attached and detached with ease, so as not to miss any critical shots.
Macro Ring Diffuser.
Comes with a Macro ring diffuser as standard which diffuses light from the built-in flash evenly, illuminating the whole image when a macro photo is taken.
Also features two fibre-optic cable sockets for external strobes, plus a Flash Shutter Lever. When an external strobe is used, light from the camera's built-in flash can be blocked.
Sea & Sea DX-6G Camera Specifications
- Waterproof to 14m
- Freeze-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F
- Shockproof to falls from 1.6m
- Macro mode with 1cm close focus
- Macro Ring diffuser for even lighting across the frame
- Eleven lens elements in nine groups (five aspherical elements)
- Pixel Track SR (photos) and Movie SR (video) image stabilization
- Underwater Mode with the optimized white balance for sub-surface shooting
- Sensitivity range of ISO 125-6400
- 2.7-inch 230K-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in 68MB memory, slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Rechargeable D-LI92 lithium-ion battery
Sea & Sea DX-6G Housing Specifications
- Construction Polycarbonate
- Depth rating 55m (180 ft)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 93 x 61.5 mm (6.5 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches)
- Weight Approx. 412g (15 oz) (Housing only) / 605 g (including camera, battery, SD card)
- Underwater weight approx. 30g
What's in the box?
- Camera DX-6G
- Underwater Housing DX-6G
- Silicone Grease
- O-Ring Tool
- Macro Ring Flash Diffuser
- USB Recharge Cable
- Rechargeable battery
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special order from Japan typically resulting in a 4- to 6-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.