The Sea & Sea DX-6G Pro Set is a package that includes a Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera and Housing, a Sea & Sea WCL06 SS Bayonet Wide-Angle Conversion Lens, a Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe, a Sea & Sea Fibre Optic Cable, and a Sea & Sea Flex Arm and Single Tray.
Key Package Features
- Complete Photography System
- DX-6G Camera and Underwater Housing
- WCL06 SS Bayonet Wide-Angle Conversion Lens
- YS-03 Strobe
- Flex Arm & Single Tray
- Fibre Optic Cable
- Rugged Sports Camera with Depth Rating of 14m (46 ft)
- Housing Depth Rating: 55m (180 ft)
Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera and Housing
The Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera and Housing is a rugged sports camera with a depth rating of 14 metres (46 ft) and has a drop impact resistance of 1.6 metres (5 ft). When in the underwater housing the depth limit is extended to 55 metres (180 ft) so you can share the ultimate underwater moment. The DX-6G is an all-weather, rugged and reliable camera for all adventures. Take it mountain climbing, skiing, fishing, and scuba diving and the camera will also function at a temperature as low as -10°C (14°F).
The DX-6G Camera has a 5x zoom lens from wide-angle 28 mm reproducing high-definition and crystal-clear images. CMOS with 16 megapixels together with high-performance image engine to produce low-noise and wide dynamic range images. Equipped with macro mode. As close as 1 cm (0.4 in) to the subject. Enables you to bring the lens close to the subject without a close-up lens, enabling an enlarged picture of small objects. Equipped with Underwater Mode for optimum underwater photos and videos. This mode uses white balance optimised for underwater photos, making colours appear more natural by adding reds that tend to get lost in photos taken underwater.
Records High Definition Video. H264/30fps High Definition movie. As equipped with HDMI terminal (type-D), the camera can be connected to a television with ease. Comes with macro ring diffuser as standard. Diffuses the light from the built-in flash evenly, illuminating the whole image when a macro photo is taken. Wide-angle conversion lens x0.6. Can be attached and detached underwater. When the optional SS bayonet wide-angle conversion lens WCL06 is mounted, the angle of view will increase providing stunning images. When the bayonet mount is used, the lens can be attached and detached with ease, so as not to miss any critical shots.
Equipped with two fibre-optic cable sockets for external strobes.
Compatible strobes: YS-03, YS-D1 in slave TTL mode and YS-D2 in slave TTL mode in DS-TTL mode (in customise mode - E position). * YS-01 is not compatible.
Equipped with flash shutter lever. When an external strobe such as YS-03 is used, light from the camera's built-in flash can be shaded. The housing is made from a durable polycarbonate plastic, measures (W x H x D) 165mm x 93mm x 61.5mm (6.5in x 3.7in x 2.4in), weighs (approximately) 412 g (15 oz) housing only, 605 g (21.3 oz) including camera, battery, SD card and underwater weighs 30 g (1.05 oz).
The camera is equipped with a Ricoh lens, 11 elements in 9 groups (5 aspherical elements), has a focal length of 5 to 25mm (in 35mm format equivalent) Approx. 28 to 140mm Maximum Aperture F3.5(W) - F5.5(T) Zoom Optical Zoom 5X Digital Zoom approx. 7.2X, and an intelligent zoom approx. 7.5X at 7M, approx. 36X at 640 (including optical zoom).
Motion blur reduction mode with still pixel track SR hi-sensitivity anti-shake mode (Digital SR) movie and movie shake reduction mode (Movie SR). Focus type is 9-point AF, spot AF and auto-tracking AF. Camera focus range (from lens face) standard is 50cm (19.7in) - infinity. - infinity (entire zoom range). Camera when used in macro has a focus range of 10cm to 600cm (4in to 23.64in) (entire zoom range) and 1cm (.4in) macro 0.36in 11.76in (10cm 30cm) (middle zoom position).
Infinity-landscape, pan focus, manual focus available. Face detection AF&AE is available for all modes up to 32 faces. Smile capture, self-portrait assist, self-portrait assist + smile capture, blink detection and pet detection will detect up to 1 pet's face (auto).
Number of effective pixels is approximately 16 megapixels and the camera image sensor is a 1/2.3-inch CMOS. Number of Recorded pixels: Still 16M (4608 x 3456), 12M (1:1) (3456 x 3456), 12M (16:9) (4608 x 2592), 7M (3072 x 2304), 5M (16:9) (3072 x 1728), 5M (2592 x 1944), 4M (16:9) (2592 x 1464), 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (16:9) (1920 x 1080), 1024 (1024 x 768), 640 (640 x 480).
* In Digital Microscope mode, recorded pixels are fixed to 2M (1920 x 1080).
* In continuous shooting mode (High), recorded pixels are fixed to 5M(1600x1200) or 4M (2592x1464) per frame.
* In Report mode, select from 3M (2048 x 1536), 2M (1600 x 1200) or 1280 (1280 x 960).
* In Original Frame mode, recorded pixels are fixed to either 5M (2592 x 1944) or 4M (2592 x 1464).
Movie 1920(1920 x 1080: approx. 30fps, 1280(1280 x 720: approx. 60/30fps.
Sensitivity: (standard output sensitivity) AUTO, manual (ISO 125 - 6400).
White balance of auto, daylight, s tungsten light, fluorescent light (D: daylight colour, N: daylight white, W: white light), manual.
Display: 68.6mm (2.7in) wide LCD, approximately 230K dots, AR Coating (cover only).
Exposure control metering system multi-segment metering, centre-weighted metering and spot metering. Exposure compensation is ± 2EV (1/3EV steps). Scene modes are auto picture, program, HDR, handheld night snap, movie, high-speed movie, digital microscope, landscape, flower, portrait, underwater, underwater movie, interval shot, interval movie, surf & snow, kids, pet, sport, night scene, night scene portrait, fireworks, food, digital SR, report and green.
Playback modes are slideshow, image rotation, small face filter, ink rubbing filter, collage, digital filter (B&W / sepia, toy camera, retro, colour, extract colour, colour emphasis, high contrast, starburst, soft, fish-eye, brightness, miniature), HDR filter, original frame, movie edit, red-eye edit, resize, cropping, image copy, protect, start-up screen.
Cameras shutter speed is 1/4000 - 1/4sec. (mechanical and electronic shutter), 4sec at most (night scene mode setting). Built-in flash modes of flash-on and flash-off modes. Red-eye compensation function employs a pre-discharge. The flash range wide is approximately 0.2m - 5.5m (0.66 ft 18 ft) (ISO Auto) in Telephoto approximately 0.2m 3.5m (0.66 ft 11 ft) (ISO Auto).
Drive Modes: One shot, Self-timer, Continuous Shooting, Burst Shooting, Remote Control, Auto Bracketing.
Storage Media: Built-in Memory (approx. 68MB), SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Eye-Fi Card.
Power Source: Rechargeable D-LI92 lithium-ion battery.
Camera and housing come with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB cable, Macro stand, macro flashlight diffuser, hand strap, power adapter, camera strap, O-ring remover, lubricant, and owner manuals.
Package includes a Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera and Housing, a Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe, a Sea & Sea Fibre Optic Cable, and a Sea & Sea Arm and Tray.
Sea & Sea DX-6G Camera Features
- Waterproof to 14m
- Freeze-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F
- Shockproof to falls from 1.6m
- Macro mode with 1cm close focus
- Macro Ring diffuser for even lighting across the frame
- Eleven lens elements in nine groups (five aspherical elements)
- Pixel Track SR (photos) and Movie SR (video) image stabilization
- Underwater Mode with the optimized white balance for sub-surface shooting
- Sensitivity range of ISO 125-6400
- 2.7-inch 230K-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in 68MB memory, slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Rechargeable D-LI92 lithium-ion battery
Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Housing Features
- Construction Polycarbonate
- Depth rating 55m (180 ft)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 93 x 61.5 mm (6.5 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches)
- Weight Approx. 412g (15 oz) (Housing only) / 605 g (including camera, battery, SD card)
- Underwater weight approx. 30g
Sea & Sea WCL06 SS Bayonet Wide-Angle Conversion Lens Features
- Bayonet Mount Design for Easy Attached/Detached
- Underwater Angle of View 94.5 (150.5 On-Land)
- Magnification: 0.6x
- Depth Rating: 60 m (200 ft)
- Weight: 400 g (14 oz)
- Dimensions (Dia. x D): 97 mm x 50.5 mm (3.8 in x 2.0 in)
- Construction: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminium Alloy, Anodised Body (black)
Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe Features
- Easy and Versatile Slave TTL
- Simple Controls: Rotary Power Switch
- Diffuser: Half-Translucent Section Diffuses and Softens Light from Strobe
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
- Beam Angle: 100° x 100° (with Diffuser 110° x 110°)
- Power: 4 x AA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes A: 230 Ni-MH (2500mAh): 300
- Recycle Time (full)] A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color Temperature: 5600°K
- Color Temperature with Diffuser: 5250°K
- Depth Rating: 75 m (250 ft)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 68 mm x 108 mm x 12 9mm (2.7 in x 4.3 in x 5.2 in)
- Weight: 430 g (15.2 oz) without Batteries * Fixing Bolt Fitted
- Underwater Weight: Approximately: 10 g (0.4 oz) with Batteries
- Auto Power Off Function
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve
Flex Arm and Single Tray Features
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 217 mm x 130 mm x 77 mm (8.7 in x 5.2 in x 3.1 in)
- Weight: 275 g (9.6 oz)
Camera Base/Camera Base Adapter/Extra Grip:
Corrosion-Resistant Aluminium Alloy (Anodised Body)
Camera Base Rubber: Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Rubber
Sea & Sea Fiber Optic II Sync Cord Features
- Coiled Sync Cord
- Links Underwater Strobe to Cameras Waterproof Housing
- Compatible with all Sea & Sea Strobes and Housings
- Allows Strobe Triggering by Cameras Built-In Flash
- Coiled Design:
More Length Potential without Tangling
Accommodate Complete Flexibility of All Strobe Angles
Combination of 613 Fibres
Resistant to Distortion, Bending and Physical Impact
Bi-Directional: Designed for Use w/Internal Optical YS-Converters
Fibre Diameter: 1.5mm (0.059 in)
Cable Diameter: 2.7mm (0.105 in)
What's in the box?
- Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera
- Wide Angle Lens
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Macro Stand
- Macro Flashlight Diffuser
- Hand Strap
- Power Adapter
- Camera Strap
- O-Ring Remover
- Owner Manuals
- Flex Arm
- Single Tray
- Fibre Optic Cord
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special order from Japan typically resulting in a 4- to 6-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.