The Isotta Canon Powershot S120 Underwater Housing allows you to capitalise on the full potential of the Canon Powershot S120 Compact Camera and to capture amazing pictures underwater. It is an easy to use, highly professional product which has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience.
The housing for the Canon Powershot S120 allows perfect handling by means of an adjustable strips. Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved long lasting buttons. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning. The back door has a large window for a fine camera display view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
One Hand Open/Close
It's very easy to open and close the Canon Powershot S120 housing, without any efforts by the user thanks to the side helicoid screw and the bottom centered pins. The camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place. A lever locks the tray safely inside the housing. The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
Port, Close-Up and Wide Angle Lenses
Front portholes are built with high quality standards of materials to ensure a perfect image quality. A flat port is fitted to Canon Powershot S120 housing. A M67 threaded end allows the use of additional wet wide angle lenses and macro lenses.
Canon Powershot S120 own strobe lighting can be used fitting an outside diffuser on the porthole. For better performance with wide angle lenses, one or two external strobes can be connected by optical fiber using the adaptor included.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodised aluminium which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A long lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts. A red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user.
Working depth is 100 metres. An hole positioned on the bottom allows to secure the housing for Canon Powershot S120 with a line/strap. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an upper sliding tray and double threaded M6 holes and one 1/4W on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Canon Powershot S120 camera
- Own camera strobe open/close
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Shutter speed priority
- Lens aperture
Isotta Canon Powershot S120 Underwater Housing Features
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- One Hand Open/Close
- Red Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Double O-ring on all Seals
- Interchangeable Ports
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- Red colour anodised aluminium body
- All Canon Powershot S120 key controls
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Double O-ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- M16x1 hole for vacuum system or external monitor
- Easy one hand housing open/close
- Moisture alarm
- 100 metres depth rating
- Weight: 855 g
- Dimensions: 150 L. x 105 P. x 105 A.
- Lens cap
- Replacement O-ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10 g
- Strobe diffuser
- Optical fiber adaptor
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS573 - Set O-ring Canon Powershot S110/S120
- AS882 - Shutter Trigger Extension for Index Finger
- AS883 - Shutter Trigger Extension for Thumb Finger
- AS733 - Dual Fiber Optic Cable Adaptor
- AS833 - Round diffuser
- AS006 - M67 Cover
- AS046 - Tray with double handles