This 108 mm (4.25 inch) length, Large sized, Sonar Sliding Bolt Snap with Swivel-Eye is ideal for clipping your regulator and/or long-hose primary second stage on a D-ring, for gauges and consoles, and clipping off primary and backup lights. The eye is large enough for a gloved thumb to hook into.
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare Bolt Snap Clips in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver.
Premium bolt snaps from Sonar are made of premium, high-quality, heavy-duty, #316-series, stainless steel hardware specifically for use in marine diving applications to give long life, corrosion resistance and ease-of-use. The interior spring is also made of 316 series stainless steel alloy.
Sonar Large 4.24 inch Stainless Steel Swivel Bolt Snap Features:
- Helps streamline divers profile/protect environment
- Ideal for attaching regulators, SPGs gauges, accessories, lights, cameras and catch bags bags
- 360° Swivel Spring Loaded Gate Bolt Snap
- Premium quality stainless steel bolt snap
- Marine Grade 316-Stainless Steel
- Heavy-Duty Bolt Snap
- Interior spring is 316 series stainless steel alloy
- Smooth gate action - No sharp edges
- Designed for Saltwater-Use
- Swiveling Base for Ease-of-Connection
- Meticulously Inspected to Ensure Smooth Edges and Spring Loaded Gates Open-and-Shut Reliably
- Passivated and polished for marine applications
- Dimensions: Length 108 mm (4.25 inch)
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
These premium quality stainless steel snaps are polished and passivated. Passivation treatments improve the surface condition of stainless steel by dissolving iron that has been imbedded in the surface during forming. Although a cosmetic flaw only, if allowed to remain the iron will corrode and give the appearance of rust spots on the stainless steel. Passivation, which consists of immersing stainless steel components in a special acid solution, will dissolve most of the imbedded iron and restore the original corrosion-resistant surface by forming a thin, transparent oxide film.