Now you can get Apeks XTX regulator technology in an oxygen model. This regulator is built for oxygen percentages between 40 and 100%. This compatibility, coupled with its excellent reliability, make it the choice for technical divers doing high O2 percentage deco stops.
As they leave the factory standard Apeks regulators are suitable for use with oxygen enriched gases providing the oxygen content does NOT EXCEED 40%. For mixtures containing more than 40% we offer the Apeks XTX50 Oxygen regulator suitable for use with Nitrox and Oxygen (also known as oxygen enriched air or EAN - Enriched Air Nitrox). This equipment has been specially cleaned and assembled in the Apeks purpose built class J (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants and are suitable for 100% oxygen use. All first stages are available in yoke (A) clamp or DIN fittings.
Please Note: Standard Apeks regulators can be professionally converted to oxygen service using oxygen compatibility kits by The Scuba Doctor, together with instructions for O2 use.
Apeks XTX50 Nitrox Regulator Set Features
- The Apeks XTX50 2nd stage regulator can be converted from a right handed hose configuration (as supplied from the APEKS factory in the standard) to a left handed one. This feature is known as the Reversible Venturi System (RVS). Changing the regulator to a left handed configuration is both quick and simple and can be performed by any APEKS Authorised Service Technician like The Scuba Doctor.
- The Apeks XTX50 second stage regulator incorporates the new feature of Diver Changeable Exhausts system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator (ideal for use as an octopus regulator).
- The Apeks XTX50 second stage regulator incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve.
- The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the Apeks XTX50 2nd stage regulator has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
- A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the Apeks XTX50 regulator improving breathing performance.
Apeks XTX50 First Stage Regulator
- Swivel turret body
- 4 medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Polished chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
Apeks XTX50 Second Stage Regulator
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Two shot plastic front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
Weight: Yoke 1280 g, DIN 1140 g
Type: Available in Yoke (NP0332F) or DIN (NP0332F-1).
WARNING: Do not attempt to use this product with enriched air until you have obtained training in nitrox use with mixtures over 40% O2 by volume, from an internationally recognised training agency.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.