The new lightweight bibbed Fourth Element Thermocline Hood with Skirt is perfectly suited for diving in temperate to warm waters. It is remarkably comfortable and warm as well as being very easy to don and remove. The addition of a skirt (bib) enables it to be securely tucked inside the neck of a wetsuit offering enhanced thermal protection and comfort.
Perfect alternative to a neoprene hood or as a hood liner for anyone with neoprene allergies. Constructed using flat lock stitching for added comfort when used in layering under a neoprene hood. Help to keep the head a little warmer and assist with the donning of a wetsuit hood by providing a low friction contact between the head and the inside of the wetsuit hood.
The Thermocline Hood is 33% Econyl recycled nylon, 57% polyester and 10% elastane. Econyl recycled nylon from post-consumer waste including ghost fishing nets. Hood is black in colour and available in multiple sizes.
Fourth Element Thermocline Hood With Skirt Features
- New Lightweight Fourth Element Thermocline Hood
- Perfectly Suited for Diving in Temperate to Warm Waters
- Remarkably Comfortable and Warm
- Easy to Don and Remove
- Perfect Alternative to Neoprene Hood
- Great Hood Liner for Anyone with Neoprene Allergies
- Skirt (Bib) Enables Secure Tuck Inside Neck of Wetsuit for Enhanced Thermal Protection/Comfort
- Flat Lock Stitching for Added Comfort
- Keeps Head Warmer and Assist w/Donning of Wetsuit Hood
- Provides Low Friction Contact Between Head and Inside of Wetsuit Hood
- Material: 33% Econyl Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester and 10% Elastane
- Econyl Recycled Nylon: Post-Consumer Waste Including Ghost Fishing Nets
- Colour: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Fourth Element Dive Hood Size Charts
Use the table below as a guide to help select which size Hood best suits you.
If you require any further assistance/advice please don't hesitate to contact us.
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.