The Northern Diver Short Holdall, 110 litre, is a shortened version of the diver's holdall bag originally designed for military use. It's highly suitable for scuba diving, freediving and spearfishing.
Supplied to the UK Ministry of Defence, this compact holdall is great for when space is an issue.
Capacity is a generous 110 litres, and you'll also receive a handy removable internal bag.
If the bag gets soiled, no problem —it's fully washable inside and out.
The Northern Diver NDB5 Short Holdall also includes an attachment point for our new NDB5 Changing Mat, which is very useful at the dive site. Just like the bigger variant of the bag, there's also webbing attachment points running down either side of the bag, three lifting handles and two removable shoulder straps.
Northern Diver Short Holdall 110 Litre Features
- Heavy duty PVC top span build
- Additional reinforcement on the base
- Washable inside and out
- Inner zipped nylon bag included
- Comfortable top-mounted handle
- Webbing handles at both ends of the bag
- Two removable, padded shoulder straps
- Webbing loops running down both sides of the bag — can be used with a karabiner or similar to attach items
- Clear identification pouch
- Weight: 2.3 kg
Northern Diver Short Holdall 110 Litre Specifications
Northern Diver say they should measure...
Dimensions: Length 70 cm, Width 45 cm, Height 37 cm
We measure them as...
Dimensions: Length 66 cm, Width 42 cm, Height 40 cm
Capacity: 110 litres
Weight: 2.3 kg
Colours: Blue, Red or Black.
Please Note: A small delivery delay could be experienced with this bag if not in stock. Please contact us first to confirm stock availability before placing order if you have a delivery time frame.