Stahlsac's Steel Line of premium bags protect gear from the elements with functional compartments that keep dry items dry and wet gear safely sealed away. The Steel Line will appeal to a broad range of water sport enthusiasts who participate in gear-intensive, outdoor activities. Every detail is engineered for a purpose and key features are carefully refined to maximise the usefulness of the entire bag. The innovative designs and modern styling provide organisational solutions for any time outdoors and near the water.
The ultimate travel companion is the best way to describe the Stahlsac Steel Line Duffel Bag. The Steel Duffel easily switches from backpack to shoulder bag, with abrasion-resistant reinforcements and separate wet/dry compartments. Tough, durable, and versatile, this bag can do it all. The duffel has a reinforced bottom for extra abrasion resistance, optional battery power pack in the designated compartment, bright interior to help locate small items and the wet pocket is a breathable design so wet gear stored for prolonged periods won't get funky as fast as with completely sealed compartment designs.
All zippers are equipped with pull tabs for ease of access. The duffel measures (H x W x D) 29.2 cm x 61 cm x 28 cm (11.5 in x 24 in x 11 in), with a volume of 36 litres (2,200 cubic inches) and weighs 1.1 kg (2.45 lb) when empty. Top grab handles and shoulder straps are amply padded for comfortable transport for the long haul.
Bags are built to last. The exterior of the bag is made from 630D nylon with direct water-resistant finish (DWR), 80G polyurethane (PU) coating for high water resistance, 420D high density (HD) nylon, DWR finish, 80G PU coated and Hypalon and tarpaulin for reinforcement on stress points. Water-resistant and reversed regular zippers are used on outside of the bag. The bag's interior is made from 200D polyester with 60G polyurethane (PU) coating.
Stahlsac Steel Line Duffel Bag Features
- Ultimate Travel Companion
- Switches from Backpack to Shoulder Bag
- Protect Gear from Elements with Functional Compartments
- Compartments: Keep Dry Items Dry and Wet Gear Safely Sealed Away
- Steel Line Will Appeal to Broad Range of Water Sport Enthusiasts
- For Those Who Participate in Gear-Intensive, Outdoor Activities
- Every Detail Engineered for Purpose
- Key Features Carefully Refined to Maximise Usefulness of Entire Bag
- Innovative Design and Modern Styling
- Provides Organisational Solutions for Any Time Outdoors and Near Water
- Separate Wet/Dry Compartments, Rugged Construction, and Travel-Friendly Design
- Wet Pocket: Breathable Design, Won't Get Funky as with Sealed Compartment Designs
- Tough, Durable, and Versatile
- Reinforced Bottom for Extra Abrasion Resistance
- Bright Interior Design: Makes Finding Small Items Easier
- Optional Battery Pack in Designated Compartment
- Water-Resistant and Reversed Regular Zippers Closures On-Outside Bag
- External Zippers: Equipped with Pull Tabs for Ease of Access
- Built to Last:
Exterior: 630D Nylon with Direct Water-Resistant Finish (DWR), 80G PU Coating
420D High Density (HD) Nylon, DWR Finish, 80G PU Coated
High Water Resistance
Hypalon and Tarpaulin Reinforcement On Stress Points
Interior: 200D Polyester with 60G Polyurethane (PU) Coating
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 29.2 cm x 61 cm x 28 cm (11.5 in x 24 in x 11 in)
- Volume: 36 litres (2,200 cubic inches)
- Weight (empty): 1.1 kg (2.45 lb)