The Ocean Design Catch Bag Large with Spring Loaded Latch is a longer version of the standard Ocean Design Catch Bag. It adds a zippered opening at the bottom.
When you find a humongous crayfish hiding in a rock reef and you're luck enough to snag it, you need some place to put it. The great thing about the Ocean Design Catch Bag Large is that the spring-loaded handle can be activated one-handed, so while you're holding your prize with one hand, you can squeeze the handle with the other hand, opening the metal-frame mouth and letting you stash your catch. But the Ocean Design Catch Bag Long lets you fit super sized crayfish and multiple crayfish in the bag easily.
The bag features a durable full length zip along the bottom of the bag which makes the job of emptying it at the end of the dive so much easier, particularly if you are carrying shellfish such as scallops.
The handle and spring mechanism are stainless steel, and the bag is made of durable nylon with a mesh bottom for drainage.
Ocean Design Catch Bag Large Spring Loaded Features
- Includes high-quality stainless steel springs
- Spring tension tabs to increase or decrease spring tension
- Stainless steel handle and rugged 840 denier nylon outer coating
- Rubberised bag base for extra durability
- Secure velcro sealed 19 cm wide by 14 cm high pocket on front
- Durable full length zip along the bottom of the bag makes emptying your catch so much easier
- Reduce size when not being used with strong quick release plastic clips
- Specially designed spring loaded latch allows easy one-handed operation
- Dimensions: 78 cm long x 49 cm wide (31 x 16 inches)
For some helpful information about the care, maintenance
and use of your catch bag please see
Catch Bag Care.