The Tusa X-Wing BCJ-8000C BCD is a Rear Inflation Jacket BCD providing an ideal combination for those regularly doing both technical and recreational diving. The rear inflation bladder of the Tusa X-Wing makes this jacket BCD a crossover between a full-jacket style BCD and a harness and wing style BCD. With the Tusa X-Wing, divers used to a recreational jacket style BCD can have the added benefits of better trim and stability a rear inflation wing provides.
Because it's Rear Inflation, this is our preferred Tusa BCD.
The Tusa BCJ-8000 X-Wing back-buoyancy BC offers a nice blend of recreational and technical. Its clutter-free design can be deceptive; a closer look reveals advanced-level features like the Independent Harness System that isolates the harness from the air cell, plus a new version of Tusa’s A.W.L.S. II integrated-weight system. It also has Tusa’s Active Purge Assist, which is a really interesting approach to power inflator/deflator systems. The X-Wing has four exhaust valves (you can never have too many), plus it offers 40 pounds of lift in the larger sizes.
Tusa’s patented Independent Harness System and Ultimate Stabilising Harness is mated with a newly designed 500D Cordura nylon horseshoe bladder offering excellent lift, comfort and freedom of movement required by the most discerning divers.
The Tusa X-Wing BCD is further enhanced with a 3-D foam backpad, the newly designed A.W.L.S. II integrated weight-loading system, removable rear trim pockets and mesh accessory pocket and is standard with Tusa's revolutionary Active Purge Assist inflate/deflate system.
Tusa X-Wing BCJ-8000C BCD Features
- Fully featured rear inflation tech style BCD
- Independent Harness System
- Ultimate Stabilising Harness
- 3-Dimensional foam padded lumbar and backpad area
- A.W.L.S. II integrated weight-loading system
- Removable rear trim pockets
- Depth-compensating cummerbund
- Newly designed adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- 420D/840D nylon harness for superior strength and durability
- 500D Cordura nylon horseshoe shaped bladder with bungee
- Removable roll out mesh accessory pocket
- Knife grommets for FK-10/11 (Use TC-752 knife mount)
- 2 stainless steel and 3 resin D-rings
- 4 dump valves (OPEV+3)
- Standard with Active Purge Assist (A.P.A.)
Size Chart - Tusa X-Wing BCJ-8000C
||Weight Capacity lb
||Release Weight lb
Please Note: The measurements in the above size guide are approximations and are to be used for general sizing purposes only and may be subject to change.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.