The Cressi Reaction Pro is the full foot, non-vented version of the Cressi Reaction open heel fins. The frame is moulded in three different materials, according to the Cressi patented system that guarantees surprisingly smooth and powerful kicking.
Perfect for Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Swimming, Spearfishing and Free Diving
The blade is rather long, and has a differentiated thickness - thicker at the front end of the foot, it gets progressively thinner towards the end of the blade. The wide-soled foot is very comfortable and outstandingly enveloping thanks to the extensive use of elastomers. The soles are completely covered in thermo-rubber to give them an excellent grip on boat decks.
These fins have been designed not just for and spearfishing and freediving, but also for swimming and scuba diving, where they will surprise you with their fantastic performance. If you're looking for durable and high quality diving fins that won't break the bank, the Cressi Reaction Pro Fins are the perfect choice.
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins Features
- Non-Vented Fin Design
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer
- Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Combine Lightness, Thrust, Comfort and Durability
- Sizes: US 3.5-4, 5.5-5, 7-8, 8-9, 10-11 and 12-13
- Sizes: EUR 36/37, 38/39, 40/41, 42/43, 44/45 and 46/47
||Weight single fin
- Blue (usually in stock)
- Black/Silver (available in Australia)
- Yellow/Silver (available from Italy)
Please Note: All fin size and colour combinations are not kept in stock. We try and keep the Blue fins in stock. We can order the Black/Silver fins from local suppliers, and we get the Yellow/Silver fins in from Cressi, Italy. Should you have a time restraint on delivery, please phone or email the shop prior to placing your order. If your order option is not in stock there will be an approximate 3 to 5 day turn around for the Black/Silver fins, and a 14 to 21 day turn around for the Yellow/Silver fins.