The Dive Perfect DIN to Yoke First Stage Regulator Adaptor enables a 200 Bar or 300 Bar DIN first stage regulator to be connected to a cylinder with an international Yoke ('A') clamp cylinder K-valve without the need for tools.
Adapts regulators with DIN fittings for use with international Yoke ('A') clamp cylinder valves
So you have a regulator with a DIN male fitting that you would normally connect to cylinders with DIN valves. But now you want to be able to use your regulator to connect to cylinders with Yoke ('A') clamp cylinder valves. Just purchase this Dive Perfect DIN to Yoke Adaptor. Then you screw the DIN male fitting of your first stage regulator into this adaptor, no tools required. Then the new combination can be used to attach your dive regulator to cylinders with international Yoke ('A') clamp cylinder valves. It's that easy!
The Dive Perfect DIN-to-Yoke spin-on adapter is marked with a 232 Bar (3500 psi) rating and features a nice sized easy-grip hand-wheel knob which makes it easy to mount and remove.
- Allows DIN first stage regulator to be fitted to conventional K-valve Yoke inlet
- Fits all 200 to 300 bar DIN valves
- 235 Bar (3,500 psi) rated
- Perfect for the travelling diver
- Quick spin-on adapter, no tools required
- Durable marine grade chromed brass construction