The Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulator Set employs state-of-the-art metals specifically chosen for extreme diving situations. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion-resistance and oxygen compatibility. 316-stainless steel, multi-layer zirconium coated brass and titanium is used throughout the second stage. The M1 valve body is zirconium/nickel over brass and the seat saving orifice is stainless steel. Engineered by Atomic for specialty diving, the M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether recreational or technical. Accomplished specialty divers will appreciate this regulator designed to fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario. The M1 is built on the same platform as the world acclaimed T2 and B2 regulators.
The Atomic M1 Regulator is one of the top regulator choices for coldwater recreational or technical diving.
The Atomic Aquatics M1 is a balanced flow-thru piston design using Atomics jet seat high-flow Monel piston. Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance. The Atomic M1 jet seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitors' first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston. Atomics' valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service.
Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure. The chrome plated brass regulator is Nitrox ready for mixtures Up to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed out-of-the-box. The M1 is also freeze protected with a factory-sealed first-stage that also prevents contamination such as silt and sand entering the mechanism. The first-stage has 2 high-pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 low-pressure (LP) 3/8" ports. The LP ports are on a swivel turret for ease of hose routing.
The Atomic Aquatics M1 second-stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. The M1 2nd stage is designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve. The M1 second-stage is built-to-last with a zirconium plated brass demand valve body, titanium lever and sealing orifice. The diaphragm is made from high quality silicone rubber. This pneumatically-balanced poppet second-stage has Atomics patented seat saving dynamic orifice which unlike most second-stage orifices is a floating valve design which reduces wear on the second-stage poppet seat when the regulator is not pressurized adding life to this important seal.
The Atomic Aquatics M1 second-stage regulator is equipped with Atomics patented automatic flow control (AFC). This unique diaphragm activated vain automatically controls the flow and Venturi-effect of the second-stage for optimum breathing resistance at all depths. The second-stage does have a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. The M1 has a new high-flow second stage case design that significantly-lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits. A surge protected second stage cover for high current scenarios and a dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs. The M1 has a super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility.
The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 81.3 cm (32") low pressure hose. The DIN regulator weighs 1,030 g (2.3 lb), the Yoke weighs 1,191 g (2.6 lb), and comes with an owner's manual.
Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulator Set Features
- State-of-the-Art Metals for Extreme Diving Situations
- High Strength, Corrosion-Resistance and Oxygen Compatibility
- Nitrox Ready for Nitrox up to 50%, or Oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed
- Engineered by Atomic for Specialty Diving the M1 has Expanded Performance Range
- 3/8" Threaded, 81.3 cm (32") long Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: DIN 1,030 g (2.3 lb), Yoke 1,191 g (2.6 lb)
- Owner's Manual
- Chrome Plated Brass and 316-Grade Stainless Steel
- Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design
- Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Piston
- Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating
- Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance
- No Sharp Edges: Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston
- Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material
- Most Reliable Seat System in the Industry
- Seat System: 2-Years or 300 Dives w/o Service
- Freeze Protected with Factory-Sealed First-Stage
- Freeze Protected: Prevents Contamination, Silt and Sand
- 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16" Ports
- 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8" Ports
- LP Port Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing
- DIN and Yoke options available
- Designed for cold water diving
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
Zirconium Plated Brass Demand Valve Body
Titanium Lever and Sealing Orifice
High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
Atomic's Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- New High-Flow 2'nd-Stage Case and Magnum Lever Design: Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Designed for Cold Water Diving:
Thermal Heat Sink
Improved Super-Dry Exhaust Valve
- Surge Protected Second Stage Cover for High Current Scenarios
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- Super-Wide Exhaust Deflector to Disperse Bubbles for Enhanced Visibility
Regulator 1st Stage Type: