The Aqua Lung Core Regulator Set's amazing breathing, which is rated as superior on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The Core comes standard with Aqua Lung's unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out. The ACD keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for elevated percentages of oxygen. The balanced diaphragm chrome plated marine brass first stage provides superior, consistent performance and the pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
Available in Yoke with a service pressure of 3300 psi (232 bar) maximum. The T-shape of the Core first stage regulator optimises the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports. The Core uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing.
The Core 2nd Stage Regulator's easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted free-flow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth. A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
The Aqua Lung Core regulator is compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box. Equipped with Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp. The Yoke regulator weighs 875 g (30.9 oz). It come with a 73 cm (28.7 inch) low pressure 3/8-inch threaded hose and owner's manual.
Aqua Lung Core Regulator Set Features
- Amazing Breathing, Rated as Superior On ANSTI Breathing Machine
- Attractive Mid-Range Price, Provides Best Value of Any Regulator Offered Today
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece
- Aqua Lung's Unique, Patented, Auto-Closure Device (ACD)
- Nitrox Ready Out-of-the-Box
- Hose: 73 cm (28.7 inch) long 3/8-inch Threaded
- Weight: Yoke 875 g (30.9 oz)
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Aqua Lung Core
- Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed to Keep-Out Contaminates
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Requires Less-Maintenance
- Auto-Closure Devise (ACD):
Keeps Corrosive Water Out-of-First Stage Inlet
Ensures Top Performance
Added Protection when Rinsing and in Storage
First Stage Maintains Peak Performance Over-Time
Retains Internal Lubrication Longer
Safer for Nitrox Use
- T-Shape: Less Brass, Lighter Weight, More-Compact
- Four, 3/8" UNF LP Ports
- Two, 7/16 UNF HP Ports
- Ports Angled for Optimum Hose Configuration
- Second Stage: Aqua Lung Core
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Easy Work-of-Breathing
- Breathing Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Venturi Switch:< br />
Helps Prevent Free-Flow
Works at Surface and When Regulator is Out-of-Diver's Mouth
Easy-to-Grip Venturi Lever
Performance Boost at Depth
- 2 - Comfo-Bite Mouthpieces Installed, Standard with Bite Wings in Box
- Mouthpiece Reduce Jaw Fatigue
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.