The Tusa SS-0001 Octopus Second Stage Regulator has a lightweight and compact composite case design and allows for both left and right hand configuration. The Tusa SS-0001 features a venturi adjustment lever for easier breathing and an ortho-conscious mouthpiece. The Tusa SS-0001 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. It's simple and robust construction with a techno-polymer valve housing offers the utmost in reliability and makes the SS-0001 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment. Classic downstream valves are particularly noted for their legendary safety and reliability. When in use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
The Tusa SS-0001 Octopus Second Stage has a venturi system. The venturi uses the power of a vacuum assist to reduce work of breathing and increase breathing comfort. It is diver-adjustable dive/pre-dive switch.
The Tusa SS-0001 Octopus Regulator comes with a 3/8" threaded, 100 cm (39 inch) long, high-visibility yellow, low pressure hose and a high visibility yellow cover for easy identification and sharing.
Tusa SS-0001 Safe-Second Octopus Features
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Diaphragm and Classic Purge Button
- Techno-Polymer Valve Housing
- Robust Construction
- Diver-Adjustable Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Super Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Legendary Safety and Reliability
- Super-Flow Hose
- Hose Threads: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 100 cm (39 inch) long, Yellow for Easy Identification and Sharing
- High Visibility Yellow Cover