The Mirage Webbing Weight Belt with marine quality Stainless Steel Buckle features sturdy 50 mm wide by 1.5 metre long nylon webbing.
You like the independent use of a weight belt over weight integrated BCDs because it allows you to use weight when snorkeling or diving and is thus more versatile. Or maybe you already have a weight belt and prefer having pre-strung belts for various dive situations, or like having a spare. This traditional 2 inch (5 cm) wide nylon webbing weight belt with corrosive resistant, marine grade, latch-style, stainless steel buckle is what you need.
Mirage Stainless Steel Buckle Weight Belt Features
- Traditional Webbing Weight Belt
- Dimensions: Width: 5 cm (2 inch) wide, Length: 1.5 metre (60 inch) long
- Nylon Webbing Weight Belt
- Makes Snorkeling or Diving More Versatile
- Hard or Soft Weight Pouch Compatible
- Corrosive Resistant Latch-Style Stainless Steel Buckle
- Available in Multiple Colours
Available in the following webbing colours: