The Cressi Matrix Mask and Gamma Snorkel Set combines the excellent Cressi Matrix Mask for scuba diving, snorkelling and skin diving, with the Cressi Gamma Snorkel, one of the most comfortable snorkels out there, plus a Cressi Combo Snorkelling Bag.
The Cressi Matrix Mask is designed for Adult Medium to Large faces. This combo mask and snorkel set is ideal for travel.
Cressi Matrix Mask
Following the revolutionary principles introduced by Big Eyes, the Cressi Matrix Mask establishes new records. The Cressi patented raked lenses and their special 'inverted drop' shape has been developed even further.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. Fits adults with medium to large faces.
- The lenses are now as close as possible to the eyes, taken to the maximum levels possible.
- The newly designed frame is very streamlined and ends up being completely invisible when the mask is worn.
- The top part of the mask has strong grip rubber material inserts, for a great look.
- The soft silicone skirt has a new profile and a broad seal ring for excellent waterproofing and comfort without precedent.
- The internal volume of the mask is exceptionally low, lower than many well-known scuba-diving masks and the weight is also very moderate.
- Two pressure buckles integrated into the frame make strap adjustment quick and precise.
- This new design strap has a very broad purchase on the neck for magnificent comfort.
An excellent mask for snorkelling, scuba diving and skin diving.
Cressi Matrix Mask Features:
- Fits medium to large adult faces
- Type: two lens mask
- Versions: clear silicone, black silicone
- Materials: liquid silicone, hi-tech polymers, elastomers
- Strap buckles: pressure, with instant adjustment
- Internal volume: very low
- Dimensions of frame: 163 x 91 mm
- Weight: 175 gm
- Graduated lenses: not available
Cressi Gamma Snorkel
The Cressi Gamma Snorkel has a semi-dry profiled splash-guard that drastically reduces water entering the snorkel tube from splashing of wind and waves, without blocking the breathing tube. An adjustable snorkel keeper attachment system for quick-attachment to the mask strap runs along the snorkel tube for perfect positioning. New drainage well that draws all the residual water to the bottom end of the tube, preventing blockage of breathing. Internal elliptical one-way purge valve optimizes water drainage, making it quick and easy to purge the snorkel clear.
The Cressi Gamma Snorkel has a high-quality 100% removable and angled silicone mouthpiece attached to a lower corrugated section that reduces jaw fatigue when used for prolonged periods of time. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver's mouth when switching from the snorkel to the scuba regulator.
Cressi Gamma Snorkel Features
- Profile Splash Guard
- Semi-Dry Design
- Keeps Out Water from Wind and Waves
- Easy Adjust Snorkel Keeper Attachment
- Drainage Well for Dryer Breathing
- Elliptical One-Way Purge Valve
- High-Quality 100% Removable and Angled Silicone Mouthpiece
- Lower Corrugated Section
- Mouthpiece and Corrugated Tube Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Corrugated Section Drops-Away from Diver's Mouth when Switching from Snorkel to Scuba Regulator
Cressi Combo Snorkelling Bag
The Cressi Combo Snorkeling Bag is standard with this mask and snorkel set. The Combo Snorkeling Bag is made from durable fabric with clear plastic front panel for easy view of bags content. Bag has taped and sewn seams for strength and durability. A top grab handle makes transport of the matrix snorkeling bag easy. Bag can handle a mask and a snorkel.
Cressi Combo Snorkeling Bag Features
- Durable Fabric with Clear Plastic Front Panel
- Easy View of Bags Content
- Taped and Sewn Seams for Strength and Durability
- Top Grab Handle: Transport of Bag Easy
- Holds a Mask and Snorkel
- Clear Silicone with Blue trim
- Clear Silicone with Yellow trim
- Black Silicone with Black trim