The Suunto HelO2 is a technical dive computer and dive planner with a combination dot matrix screen and four button user interface that will make your whole diving experience simpler and more flexible.
Advanced Mixed-Gas Dive Computer for Technical Divers
The Suunto HelO2 Wrist Top Dive Computer is an advanced mixed-gas dive computer for divers who use multiple gases such as trimix, nitrox, oxygen, and air to go deeper for longer. Maximum operating depth is 150 metres, with the Technical RGBM algorithm being rated to 120 metres (393 feet). Featuring the Suunto Technical RGBM algorithm and a multi-gas dive planner, the Suunto HelO2 Dive Computer is designed to make your whole open circuit technical diving experience simpler, faster, and more flexible.
Suunto HelO2 Wrist Dive Computer with USB Features
- Deeper, longer dives with support for multiple gases such as trimix, nitrox, and oxygen
- Simplified planning of dive profiles, gases, and back-up plans with the graphical Suunto multi-gas dive planner
- Continuous decompression through the Suunto Technical RGBM algorithm
- Rated to 120 metres (393 feet) and with full mixed-gas capability
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
When ready, you can simply transfer information relating to planned gases, and other dive-critical data, from the PC to your dive computer with the included USB cable - removing the need to copy all the calculations onto a slate. The dive planner also gives you gas mixing instructions for your planned dive, which you can print out and take to a dive shop if you're not mixing yourself.
The Suunto Multi-gas Dive Planner enables you to plan dive series based on your actual dive profiles - not planned dive profiles - making the plans for later dives in the series more accurate. The planner also allows you to compare the planned dive and the actual dive by supporting the analysis of up to eight gases. This also helps you pinpoint elements of both your planning and diving that may need some fine-tuning.
So when you're ready to take your diving to the next level, plan your dive with the Suunto Multi-gas Dive Planner then dive your plan with Suunto HelO2.
Measurements: 69.1 x 66.2 x 32.1 mm - Weight 68 g
Measurements (imp): 2.72 x 2.61 x 1.26 inches - Weight 2.4 oz
Suunto HelO2 Advanced Features:
- 8 gas switching
- Suunto technical RGBM algorithm (including helium tissues)
- Deep stops
- Matrix display
- Dive profile displayed graphically on the screen
- Seamless collaboration with dive planner
- Expanded personal adjustment
Other main features:
- Two operating modes (Mixed gas, Gauge)
- Complete decompression data
- Suunto technical Deep Stop RGBM
- 42h logbook and profile memory
- Lifetime history memory
- Profile memory bookmark
- Wireless tank pressure
- 300 bar compatible
- Multi step ascent rate indicator
- Altitude adjustment 0-3000m (0-10000ft)
- Automatic safety stop countdown
- Extended decompression range (ceiling, floor)
- Calendar clock
- Electroluminescent illumination (back light)
- User-replaceable battery
- Depth display range 0-150 metres (0-450ft)
- Audible alarms
- Maximum depth alarm
- Display shield
- User-selectable metric or imperial units
Suunto Technical RGBM Algorithm
Based on the RGBM algorithm developed by highly
recognised decompression scientist, Dr. Bruce Wienke,
the Suunto Technical RGMB algorithm extends
decompression flexibility into the world of technical diving.
The algorithm introduces helium tissue groups in the decompression model to enable trimix diving, as well as
diving on air and nitrox. It allows eight gases to be programmed as primary or secondary gases, and enables oxygen
content of 8-100%, and helium content of 0-92%. For the technical diver, the algorithm provides increased flexibility
and reduces tasks while decompressing by eliminating the need to constantly monitor a slate and watch.
We just love this dive computer at The Scuba Doctor. Lloyd Borrett uses his Suunto HelO2 paired with a Suunto wireless tank pressure transmitter. Peter Fear prefers to forgo the benefits of the pressure transmitter and use his HelO2 stand-alone. Hannah Smeeton has pretty much stopped using her much loved Sunnto HelO2 since going closed circuit with her rebreather.
Download/read the Suunto HelO2 User Guide (PDF)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.