Gear Aid Revivex BCD Cleaner and Conditioner (formerly McNett BC Life Cleaner and Conditioner for BCDs) is a complete cleaning and maintenance system for all types of Buoyancy Control Devices (BCDs). Leaves the BCD shell, interior lining, hoses and valves conditioned and free of damaging salt crystals, chlorine and organic residue. Available in 296 ml (10 fl oz).
B.C.D. Cleaner is a complete, scientifically balanced maintenance system for all types of BCDs. Regular cleaning leaves BCD shell, interior lining, hose and valves conditioned and free of damaging salt crystals, chlorine and organic residue.
Properly clean and condition all types of buoyancy compensator devices (B.C.D.) inside out with Revivex B.C.D. Cleaner. Formerly known as BC Life, this formula is also a conditioner — making it a complete maintenance system for effectively removing salt and chlorine crystals from the inside out. With each under water trip, expensive equipment is exposed to salt, chlorine and organic compounds that can damage it. Keep your dive equipment clean and make it last longer with Revivex B.C.D. Cleaner.
Gear Aid Revivex B.C.D. Cleaner and Conditioner Features
- Refresh Buoyancy Compensator Devices
- Gentle Cleaner — Removes salt and bacteria from inside the bladder to outside of the B.C.D.
- Powerful — Kills bacteria and breaks down harmful salt and chlorine deposits that can collect on dive gear
- Conditions — Silicone conditioners for all B.C.D. plastic and rubber parts, including valves and shells
- Concentrated — One pouch of this complete B.C.D cleaning and maintenance system is good for 10 washes
- Reduces Wear — Regular cleaning and proper maintenance with this conditioner extends the life of a B.C.D.
- formerly McNett BC Life Cleaner and Conditioner for BCDs
Gear Aid Revivex B.C.D. Cleaner and Conditioner Specifications
- Size: 296 ml (10 fl oz)
- Uses: 10 washes
- Fragrance-Free: Yes
- Conditions: Yes
- Application: Hand Wash
- Freeze-Thaw Stable: Yes
- Made In: USA
Instructions For Use
TO CLEAN INSIDE OF B.C.D.: Pour 4 inner capfuls (1 oz.) of Gear Aid Revivex B.C.D. Cleaner through pressure inflator mouthpiece.
Fill B.C.D. full with fresh water.
Shake and tip B.C.D. to mix into all chambers.
DRAIN AND RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH WATER. REPEAT IF NECESSARY.
TO CLEAN OUTSIDE OF B.C.D.: Soak in diluted form (1 oz. per 1 gal. water) for 10 minutes. Spot clean full strength where necessary. Rinse, drain and dry thoroughly before storage.
CONTAINS: Nonoxynol-9 cleaner and surfactant, and MSC silicone conditioner.