The Paqua Key Case is designed for electronic car keys and is Submersible in water up to 2 metres. Once sealed the Paqua Key Case will float making it ideal for use when out snorkelling, swimming, on a dive boat or kayak.
No more leaving your key on your tyre, or tied to you boardies when you go for a surf. The PAQUAkey is designed to house most current car keys, with in-built chips, or electronic remotes.
The Key case comes with a neoprene key holder to protect the clear membrane and allows excellent control of your Keys whilst fully enclosed.
Removable arm / leg straps made from comfortable neoprene and Velcro as well as a leg rope attachment allows you to keep your key case attached to your body or you can remove the straps and keep the case in your pocket.
- Small and practical design for electronic key storage in wet environments, remove strap and keep in your pocket.
- Tri-fold / Air-lock water tight system.
- Removable arm/leg strap, comfortable neoprene and Velcro.
- High- grade nylon clips / buckles.
- Removable leg rope attachment.
- Submersible in water up to 2 metres.
- Rugged nylon TPU construction
- Tough and clear surface membrane allows use of functions whilst enclosed in the waterproof case.
- Designed to float
Dimensions: W: 65 mm x H: 100 mm (closed).