You can stow the Underwater Kinetics SL4 eLED L1 Dive Light out of the way in your BC pocket for when you go over the wall or peer deep under a ledge.
As a back-up diving torch, the SL4 provides plenty of illumination to finish your dive. The eLED® circuitry provides relatively constant brightness throughout most of the life of the batteries. As the batteries are nearly depleted the brightness of the LED falls sharply, but does not go out as happens with classical filament lamps. This brightness will persist for several days. Valuable for emergency situations.
The SL4 eLED operates more efficiently and produces more light when when it is cool. Underwater, the SL4 eLED burns brighter for almost half of the battery life, due to the unique way that heat is conducted away from the LED. The higher brightness consumes a little more power and slightly reduces the battery life.
High intensity LED dive light perfect for travel and tropical night diving as well as around the house and at work.
Underwater Kinetics SL4 eLED L1 Dive Light Features:
- Unique eLed circuit allows SL4 light to burn brighter underwater.
- eLED® circuit delivers constant brightness.
- LED will not break when dropped; no glass or filament.
- Power control delivers constant light output during battery life.
- Convenient rotary switch for one hand operation.
- Rubber sheath moulded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance.
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
Underwater Kinetics SL4 eLED L1 Dive Light Specifications
- Brightness: 116 lumens.
- Lamp: 80504eLED.
- Distance: 188m.
- Burntime: 9-10 Hours.
- Waterproof: 152.4 m.
- Size: 15.7 x 3.8 x 4.3 cm.
- Weight: 431g.
- Black (80121)
- Safety Yellow (80122)