The Apollo SV-2 PRO Mask is one of our best sellers. The SV-2 Pro's popularity speaks for itself. The 2-window design offers exceptional visibility and low-volume comfort while incorporating a soft fit skirt that fits most medium to large adult faces.
- Low volume for easy clearing and wider field of vision
- Revolutionary push-button buckles allow easy, quick strap adjustment
- Unique flexible buckle attachment swivels with facial movements and absorbs shock, preventing buckle breakage when mask is bumped
- Clear or Black, double-flanged silicon skirt
- Super lightweight, highest quality tempered glass lenses
- Supplied in clear plastic box
- Fits medium to large adult faces
BLACK SILICONE SKIRT with frame colour of:
Black, Blue/Black, Metallic Yellow/Black, Magenta/Black, White/Black, Orange/Black or Red/Black.
CLEAR SILICONE SKIRT with frame colour of:
Black, Red/Black, Metallic Yellow/Black, Magenta/Black, Translucent Blue/Black, Blue/Black, Yellow/White, Blue/White or Pink/White.
Corrective Lenses are available for purchase from -1.0 to -6.0 / +.05 to +3.0 (Lenses are available in increasing increments of 0.5)
Why Black Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable divers and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black skirts.