The Tusa Freedom One Mask with Black Skirt (M-211) is a low-profile, low volume, two window mask that features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. Tusa Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction, double feathered edge skirt surface on the fitting line.
Try a mask today for a fit on medium to large width adult faces that's so free you hardly notice you're wearing it.
Experience Freedom - The Tusa Freedom One mask offers a set of revolutionary new features enhancing fit, comfort and performance! You will be amazed.
Each person has a unique facial structure and TUSA engineers have spent several years analysing mask fit, facial structure and mouth movement to find the best fit. The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features which deliver superior fit, comfort and increased performance.
Freedom One offers the following revolutionary three specific design features:
Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheekbones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt's softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort. Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage. Areas under the cheekbones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Tusa Freedom One Mask with Black Skirt Features
- Low-Profile Low Volume Two Window Mask
- Revolutionary Freedom Technology:
- Provides Superior Fit, Comfort and Performance
- Superior Design, Built Quality, Materials and Frame Construction
- Dimpled Skirt Surface with Varied Silicone Thicknesses
- Stability Ridges
- Proprietary Low-Friction Double Feathered Edge Skirt Surface on Fitting Line
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System:
- Newly-Designed Skirt Mounted Low-Profile Buckles
- Easily-and-Quickly Adjusted for Perfect Fit
- 5-Position Strap Angle Adjustment
- Micro-Adjustment Fine Tuning
- Compact, Lightweight, Technologically Advanced Mask Design
- Round Edge Skirt with Soft Fit Suppresses Pressure and Reduces Crease on Face
- Planar Fit, Instead of Linear Fit Won't Leave Ring-Around-the-Eyeballs
- Patented 3-D Wide Split Strap:
- Strap Snugly Fits Head's Natural Curvature
- 3-D Strap for Unprecedented Comfort and Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Tempered CrystalView Optical Glass Lenses:
- Superior Clarity, Colour and Transmission of Light
- Tusa's CrystalView Lenses Transmit 92% of Available Light
- Clear Crisp Vision
- All Black Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Multiple Frame Colors
- Protective Mask Box
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.