The Suunto D4i Black Wrist Top Dive Computer (without USB cable and Air Transmitter) is an easy to use dive computer with Freedive mode and Air Integration.
A GREAT ALL-ROUNDER:
An adventure should take you anywhere, any way you want to get there.
That’s why Suunto D4i gives you great freedive features as well as the option of a wireless readout of your tank pressure and air time.
Go with your own dive inspiration – you’ll be amazed at how far you can go on just one breath.
- Four dive modes including freediving
- Light weight with several colour options
- Suunto RGBM
- Optional wireless air integration
Suunto D4i Black Wrist Dive Computer Features
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software and the optional USB interface cable
Download/read the Suunto D4i Black User Guide (PDF, 79 pages, 6.7 Mb)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.