The new Suunto D-Series USB Interface Cable enables you to connect your D-Series dive computer to your PC and download your dive data. The new cable is compatible with all Suunto D-Series dive computers. This includes the new D-series watch style computers: DX, D6i Novo, D4i Novo and D4f. Plus it is also backwards compatible with the previous D-series watch style dive computers: D9tx, D6i and D4i. It's also compatible with the Suunto Zoop Novo and Vyper Novo wrist dive computers.
Writing in a log book is time consuming and if you don't have good handwriting, illegible.
Log books are small and difficult to fill in the blanks. The Suunto PC Interface is for uploading
logbook dives to a PC in order to optionally store and organise the data, computer statistics,
simulate dives and personalise the logbook file. Rather than filling out the logbook,
just print out your log sheets to prove your diving experience.
Connect to the new Dive Manager 5 (DM5) and Movescount, Suunto's online sports community, with the new Suunto D-Series USB interface cable. This new interface cable has been redesigned for faster data transfer.
Suunto USB Download Cable for New D-series DX D9tx D6i D4i Features
- Allows Full Logbook Information Download
- Eliminates Hand Written Logging
- PC Compatible
- Dive Profiles with Colour Graphics
- Helps Prove your Diving Experience
- USB Cable
- The new D-Series USB Interface cable is compatible with all Suunto D-series dive computers, plus the Suunto Zoop Novo and Suunto Vyper Novo dive computers
- The previous D-series USB Interface Cable is not compatible with the new D-series, DX, D9tx, D6i Novo, D6i, D4i Novo, D4i and D4f dive computers
- All D-series models now come with the new D-Series USB interface cable.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.