The Apeks XTX200 Regulator is the flagship regulator in the Apeks range, able to ace breathing machine tests without breaking a sweat, and in the ocean it breathes like a dream. In this latest version the engineers have improved the reg's gas flow and balancing properties (not that it needed it) and added a fifth port to the first stage to increase hose routing options.
The XTX200 second stage can be converted to have the hose coming from the left side instead of the standard right for improved hose routing depending on the divers set up.
The diver exchangeable exhaust system allows a diver to choose between two exhaust tee's, making the regulator either more compact or improving the dispersion of exhalation bubbles from the divers face. The wider tee does the best job of keeping bubble interference to a minimum, but the narrower tee is lighter and more compact.
The cracking pressure and venturi system can be controlled by the diver at any point during the dive using large tactile controls.
View the Apeks XTX200 Regulator Certificates (Adobe PDF, 5 pages).
Available in DIN 300B (AP0334F-1) or Yoke (AP0334F).
Apeks XTX200 First Stage Regulator
- Compact one piece "FSR" type body.
- 4 angled 3/8" medium pressure ports allow ease of routing if the second stage has swapped handedness
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF.
- Dependable performance afforded by the balanced design
- Forged body is robust and compact
- Removable Arcap valve seat
Apeks XTX200 Second Stage
- Breathing performance increased over the previous ATX200 second stage
- Suitable for use in cold water
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro adjuster
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Metal inserted front cover with bright chrome finish
- Changeable wide or narrow exhaust tees
- Fitted with Comfo-Bite mouthpiece for extra comfort in long use
The Scuba Doctor's own Lloyd Borrett loves the Apeks XTX200 regulators so much he now uses a XTX first stage and second stage on EVERY regulator he breathes from on every dive! His single cylinder, twin cylinder and stage cylinder configurations all use Apeks XTX200 first and second regulators.
As Lloyd says, "This is one kick-ass reg. With the Apeks XTX200 you're breathing from the best regulator available. If things go pear shaped on a dive you know that every reg on hand is the very best you can switch to. In a tight situation I want to be able to switch to another quality regulator I can depend on, not a slightly inferior performance Octopus or 'stage' reg set."
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.