The Suunto CB One/300 Combo Pressure Gauge from Suunto is a modular 300 bar submersible pressure gauge (SPG) which has been designed for normal recreational use. It has a 360 bar display and a 75 cm (30 inch) flexible high pressure hose.
The Suunto CB-One/300 is based around the Suunto SM-36 SPG but features a more protective casing that allows upgrades to be added such as depth and compass modules. The Suunto CB line of console features a modular design that allows different modules such as a compass or dive computer modules to be added. The Suunto CB One is the basis of this design and features a single SPG in a neat and extremely durable casing. The head wearing casing features three attachment points to ensure safe a comfortable storage of the SPG when in use.
The Suunto CB One/300 SPG is rated to 300 bar (reads to 360) and features a clear and bright luminescent dial for easy viewing even in the darkest of conditions.
The Console is made from a durable impact resistant plastic and has multiple eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clips. The SPG is equipped with a 7/16" threaded Miflex Carbon HD high pressure hose.
Suunto CB One/300 Combo Console Features
- Suunto SM-36 SPG with 360 bar display
- Includes 75 cm (30 inch) flexible Miflex Carbon HD high pressure hose
- Extremely durable and flexible console housing
- Compatible with Suunto Quick Release
- Suitable for sub-zero temperatures
- Combo configuration upgradable with easily attachable modules
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.