The Mares Avanti Quattro Plus open heel fins are the restyling of a legend. They now come equipped with the patented Mares heel bungee straps which increase diver safety and provides fast and easy donning and doffing.
The sturdy blade and flexible tip of the Mares Quattro+ produce a propulsive snap that rockets a diver through the water.
Variations of the Mares Avanti Quattro fins has been one of the top selling fin in the world for many years. They are the preferred choice of many experienced recreational, technical and commercial divers.
Touted as the first fin to offer a four-channel blade back in 2002, the Avanti Quattro fin is stable and highly manoeuvrable in close quarters. However, it was considered a little too stiff. Now the Mares designers have addressed this by incorporating a new high-flex material into the blade and renaming it the Quattro+. Just handling the fin you can feel the increased flex. The new bungee fin strap is a smart feature too.
- Increased efficiency with the use of new hi-flex material
- Four channels for four times the thrusting power
- Bungee strap allow easy one handed operation for putting on or taking off
The new Mares Avanti Quattro Plus fin exceeds the established performance of the traditional model thanks to the use of new materials that optimise efficiency. Greater responsiveness and thrusting power with an even more attractive look. The Bungee Strap is provided standard.
Mares Proven Channel Thrust technology makes the fin versatile and ideal in all diving conditions. The stabilisers improve stability, eliminating ankle twisting phenomena. The anatomical foot pocket conveys more power to the blade. The result is greater thrusting power with the same amount of effort.
Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Open Heel Fin Features
- Non-Vented Fin
- Exceed the Established Performance of Traditional Model
- New Composite Materials, Optimize Efficiency
- Greater Responsiveness and Thrusting Power
- More Attractive Look
- New Bungee Straps, Standard Issue
- Straps Equipped with Large Grasp-Loops for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Proven Channel Thrust Technology
- Versatile and Ideal in All Diving Conditions
- Stabilizers Improve Stability and Eliminating Ankle Twisting Phenomena
- Anatomical Foot Pocket Conveys More Power to Blade
- Design is Inspired by Marine Mammals
- Channel Thrust Technology Maximizes the Channeling of Water
- Fin Moves a Greater Amount of Water than Fins of Same Size
- Greater Thrusting Power with Same Effort
Colours: Black (BK), Blue (BL), Yellow (YL), White (WH), Flamingo (FL), Lime (LM)
Sizes: S, R, XL
Blade Length: 38 cm (15")
Weight: 0.90 kg
Material: Thermoplastic rubber/ Tecralene®
Please Note: Mares are out of stock of the White coloured fins in size Regular. ETA is September 2017.
Mares Size Chart - Open Heel Fins
The Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Open Heel Fin is commonly used for Scuba, Recreation, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Fin is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced Divers, among others.