The Cressi Giotto is the first Mixed Gas, Variable PO2 wrist dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi in Italy. The wrist mount Cressi Giotto can program two gasses up to 99 percent Nitrox. The three-button interface allows for easy programming and the RGBM algorithm was designed for repetitive multi-day diving.
Cressi Giotto Dive Computer Key Features:
- Mixed gas, variable PO2
- Two gas mixes up to 99% O2
- Deep stops and multi-day RGBM algorithm
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- User replaceable battery
- Five year warranty
Designed for serious divers, the Cressi Giotto is loaded with features, including audible and visual alarms, a deep stop option, and a gauge mode for technical diving. Its new RGBM algorithm developed through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke is great for repetitive multi-day diving. It provides the option to make a nitrox dive after an air dive, even while desaturating.
This wrist mounted data cruncher also features a large screen that is easy to read, and the 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Giotto can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The new algorithm is based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures up to 99% oxygen, which can be selected during the dive.
The computer Giotto by Cressi is a Recreational Advanced Tool. It will provide all the necessary information Depth, Dive Times, possible need of Decompression, Ascent Rate and all the Surface Intervals between dives. Nitrogen Absorption-and-Release is continuously processed by its Sophisticated Software, taking into account the Quantity of Inert Gas contained in the different Mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the Device's Large Display via the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System that allows an Easy-and-Direct "Dialogue" between the Diver and the Computer, ensuring a Clear-Understanding of all the Data needed at any given time and a Perfect Readability in any situation.
The Cressi Giotto dive computer is provided with 12/24 Hour Format Clock, Calendar and a Versatile Dive Memory (logbook 70 hr or 60 dives). The Mathematical Model of Giotto can make Saturation and De-Saturation Calculations of Dives carried out both with Air and with NITROX in any moment of the dive. In this last case you can set all the parameters related to the mixture of your dive: from the maximum allowed PO2 Value from between 17 4 to 23 2 psi (1 2 bars and 1 6 bars), to the Mixture's Oxygen Percentage (FO2): between 21% and 99% of O2 Additionally, the Device may be set by the user for either metric (m-ºC) or feet system (ft-ºF)
The Cressi Giotto Dive Computer has a Backlight Function for Low Light or Night Diving Conditions, Displays Depth to 393' (120 meters), is Altitude Adjustable and has a User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery.
The Computer comes with a Gauge Face Guard, measures (D x H) 2 6" x 1" (65 x 27 mm) and weighs 4 77 oz (135 g). The Computer also comes with a Comprehensive Owner's Manual and is covered by a five (5) year limited warranty.
What's in the box:
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer, Gauge Guard, Owner's Manual, Digital Online Class
Cressi Giotto Dive Computer Features:
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
- "Dive" Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Replaceable protective display screen.
- User-replaceable batteries.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C°) to Imperial (feet and F°).
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display.
- Built-in calendar and clock.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional).
Cressi Giotto Dive Computer Technical Specifications
- Algorithm: CRESSI RGBM Modified Haldne and Wienke algorithm.
- Sample tissues: 9 with saturation half-times between 2.5 and 480 minutes.
- Size and Weight: Diameter: 65 mm – Height: 27 mm – W
eight: 135 g
- Depth sensor:
- Sea water setting (fresh water depths are about 3% lower).
- Measuring field: 0-120 m, measured every second.
- GAUGE function measuring field: 0-120 m.
- Precision: +/- 1% (T20°C).
- Reading resolution: 10 cm (from 0 to 100 m) / 1 m (form 100 to 120 m) / 1 ft (from 0 to 316 ft).
- Dive time: from 0 to 255 min.
- Data acquisition interval: 20 sec.
- Resolution: 1 °C / 1 °F.
- Measuring field: -5 °C +40 °C.
- Precision: +/- 2 °C /10 min change °T.
- Precision: +/- 50 sec month average.
- 24-hour display.
- CR 2430 - 3V battery. 2 years average life (by 50 yearly dives).
- Note: It is important to remember that different factors may affect battery life, such as: time of storage before acquiring the device, dive time, use of backlight, quality of battery whose average life varies depending, for example, on temperature.
Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Grey, Black/Pink, Black/Red, Black/White
We try to keep Black/Black in stock.
Please Note: All colours are not kept in stock. Should you have a time restraint on delivery, please phone or email the dive shop prior to placing your order. If your order option is not in stock there will be an approximate 14 to 21 day turn around to get them from Cressi in Italy.
Five Year Guarantee
Cressi guarantees the performance and quality of its products. On Cressi dive computers purchased in Australia the warranty is five (5) years from the date of customer purchase. In overseas countries the guarantee is only for one year in the country of purchase.
Download/read the Cressi Giotto Operating Guide (PDF)