This Cressi USB Download Interface Kit lets you easily download your logged dives from your Cressi Giotto or Leonardo dive computer to your Windows or Mac based personal computer. It gives divers the ability to see all aspects of dive profiles using coloured graphs, and it can help improve diving ability by allowing you to observe critical dive profile information. Share your underwater experiences with others. Download depths and decompression status, maximum depth, bottom time, descent/ascent rates, ambient temperatures, surface intervals, and all warning points entered during the dive. This product is a must for the serious diver.
Easy to use, the Interface works with both wrist and console units. USB connects the interface to your PC, then your Giotto or Leonardo dive computer simply sits on top of the interface and the information is uploaded to your PC. Interactive connection is initiated when the light on the PC interface turns green. Kit includes USB Cable, Cradle and Disc. Cressi's Giotto/Leonardo PC Download Kit works with Windows 7 and Mac.
Cressi Leonardo/Giotto PC Download Kit Features
- Compatibility (PC/MAC): Windows 7 and Mac
- Compatibility (Devise):
- Cressi Leonardo and Giotto Dive Computers
- Complete Dive Profile Information
- Ability to See All Aspects of Dive Profiles with Color Graphs
- Log Your Dives
- Must for the Serious Diver
- Helps Improve Diving Ability
- Observe Critical Dive Profile Information
- Share Underwater Experiences with Others
- Download: Depths, Decompression Status and Maximum Depth
- Download: Bottom Time, Descent/Ascent Rates, Ambient Temperatures and Surface Intervals
- Download: All Warning Points Entered During the Dive and More!
- Kit Includes: USB Cable, Cradle and Disc
Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside of Australia.