The Cressi R1 BCD is a weight integrated, jacket-style BC that is comfortable and easy to use. It features padding in the back and lumbar areas as well as underneath the shoulders, and the air cell slides on the cummerbund, eliminating body squeeze. The rigid backpack delivers a stable ride, and the Lock Aid integrated weight system loads and ditches easily.
Discontinued: Sadly, Cressi have decided to discontinue this great value for money BCD so we only have limited sizes left and when they're gone, that's it.
Cressi R1 BCD Key Features
- The only non-rear inflation, jacket BCD we recommend
- Made rugged and durable to take the rigours of frequent diving
- More feature packed than comparable jacket BCDs
The Cressi R1 is a rugged BCD with an integrated re-movable weight system
with Cressi's new flat Lock Aid System. Made of 500-denier Corura Colorlock nylon material.
Comes with a rigid back pack that is padded and has carry handle.
3 release valves for buoyancy adjustment in any position.
Cressi R1 BCD Features
- Rugged BCD with New Flat Lock Aid Integrated Weight System
- Durable 500-Denier COURDURA Color-Lock Nylon Material
- Internally Urethane Laminated Bladder
- Rigid Padded Back Pack Equipped with Built-In Carry Handle
- Rear Kidney and Right Shoulder Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Pull Dump on the Left-Shoulder and Manual Deflation from the Inflator Assembly
- 3/8" Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Inflator Hose
- Two Large Zipped Pockets
- 6-Alloy D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Harness System with Traditional Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps on the Shoulders, Chest and Waist for Precise Adjustment and Fit
- Velcro Adjustable Waist Cummerbund provides Extra-Security and Comfort
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System: 9 kg (20 lbs), with 4.5 kg (10 lbs) in each Pocket
- Lift Capacity: 7.6 kg to 16.33 kg (16.9 lbs to 36 lbs), Size Dependent
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Cressi R1 BCD Specifications
- BCD Body
- Jacket Style
- Buoyancy Bag
- Xs: 7.67 kg (16.9 lbs), Sm: 9.16 kg (20.2 lbs), Md: 10.7 kg (23.6 lbs), Lg: 15.3 kg (33.7 lbs), Xl: 16.33 kg (36.0 lbs)
- Right Shoulder And Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve, Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
- 2 Zipper Pockets
- Shoulder Straps
- Torso Adjustable With Quick-Release Buckles
- Stainless Steel Rings
- No: 6 Alloy
- Waist Strap
- Adjustable Webbing Strap With Quick-Release Buckle And Adjustable Cummerbund
- Chest Buckle
- Adjustable Sternum Strap With Quick-Release Buckle
- Oral Inflator
- Yes, Cressi Power Inflator
- Internally Urethane Laminated 500-Denier Cordura Nylon
- Weight Integrated
- Weight Capacity
- Releasable: 9 kg (20 lbs), Non-Releasable: 4.5 kg (10 lbs)
- Available in the Following Sizes:
- X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Small
- Weight [with packaging]
- X-Small: 7.25 lb,
Small: 7.35 lb,
Medium: 7.65 lb,
Large: 8.05 lb,
X-Large: 8.2 lb
Cressi R1 BCD Size Chart
Cressi R1 BCD Lift Capacity
What We Think
The Cressi R1 BCD is our favourite jacket BC for recreational diving. If you come into the dive shop, it's the value for money jacket BCD we'd like to sell you. It's much better than the Cressi Start and Cressi Start Pro BCDs, for not a lot more. If your budget can stretch a bit further, then please consider the Cressi Back Jac Elite BCD.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.