The Cressi Giotto Console 2 has been designed to fit the new Giotto Cressi Dive Computer and a Cressi SPG in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight to similar products on the market.
*** SPECIAL OFFER *** Only while stock lasts.
The different sizes of the two instruments, the computer minimanometro (SPG) and Giotto dive computer, have led to a console designed truly innovative and original.
The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same.
The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan, have reduced to a minimum thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection to the first HP the stadium.
The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.
Cressi Giotto 2 Console Highlights
- Console with two tools: Giotto Dive Computers and Mini-gauge SPG
- Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
- Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
- Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi. Areas coloured in red, green, blue
- Housing diameter: 65 mm, Height tool: 25 mm, Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g
Cressi Giotto Dive Computer
The Cressi Giotto is the first mixed gas dive computer designed-and-built entirely by Cressi. Giotto's 3-button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high-definition screen has large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact-and-travel-friendly. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully-re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Giotto dive computer has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with gas mixtures. The software handles two-different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
The Giotto dive computer by Cressi is a recreational advanced tool. It will provide all the necessary information depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. Nitrogen absorption-and-release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the device's large display via the pcd (priority compartment digit display) system that allows an easy-and-direct "dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear-understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation.
The dive computer is provided with 12/24 hour format clock, calendar and a versatile dive memory (logbook 70 hr or 60 dives). The mathematical model of Giotto can make saturation and de-saturation calculations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox in any moment of the dive. In this last case you can set all the parameters related to the mixture of your dive: from the maximum allowed PO2 value from between 1.2 bars and 1.6 bars (17.4 to 23.2 psi), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2): between 21% and 99% of o2 additionally, the device may be set by the user for either metric (m-ºC) or feet system (ft-ºF).
The Cressi Giotto dive computer has a backlight function for low light or night diving conditions, displays depth to 120 meters (393'), is altitude adjustable and has a user replaceable 3-volt CR2430 battery. The computer comes with a gauge face guard, measures (d x h) 65 x 27 mm (2.6" x 1") and weighs 135 g (4.77 oz) the computer also comes with a comprehensive owner's manual and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
The Cressi Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) housing is durable chrome plated brass. The mini-manometer pressure gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 350 bars for at-a-glance monitoring of air. The instruments face is divided into three different coloured zones:
- The area from 50 bars and below is highlighted-in-red with a solid-bar and red stripes. If the gauge is used on deeper dives, the red-scale extends and fades to 100 bars. This provides for added-reserve-air indication required at greater-depths.
- From 50 bars to approximately 200 bars is Green.
- From 200 bars to end of scale is Blue.
The SPG front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase-in-pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The SPG is equipped with a 7/16" Threaded High Pressure Hose and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
Cressi Console 2
The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight.
The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard.
Cressi Giotto 2 Console Key Features
Cressi Giotto Computer 2 Gauge Console (Metric):
Basic Console for Safe Computer Assisted Diving
- Dive Computer: Cressi Giotto
- First Mixed Gas Dive Computer Designed-and-Built Entirely by Cressi
- 3-Button Interface: Effortless to Program Air, Nitrox and Gauge Modes
- High-Definition Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Battery Life Indicator and Distinct Audible Alarms: Deliver Critical Information and Peace-of-Mind
- Full-Re-Set: Excellent Choice for Rental Departments
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- RGBM Factors for Safe Decompression Calculations in Repetitive Multi-Day Dives and with Gas Mixtures
- Two-Different Hyper-Oxygenated Mixtures
- Giotto by Cressi is a Recreational Advanced Tool
- Displays: Depth, Dive Times, Decompression, Ascent Rate, Surface Intervals and Nitrogen Absorption-and-Release
- Sophisticated Software
- Large Display: PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy-and-Direct "Dialogue" Between the Diver and Computer
- Clear-Understanding of All Data Needed
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- 12/24 Hour Format Clock and Calendar
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook 70 hr or 60 dives)
- Mathematical Model: For Saturation and De-Saturation Calculations of Dives on Air or NITROX
- PO2 Value: Between 1.2 bars and 1.6 bars (17.4 to 23.2 psi)
- Oxygen Percentage (FO2): Between 21% and 99% of O2
- Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Depth Display: 120 meters (393')
- Altitude Adjustable
- User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Battery
- Gauge Face Guard
- Computer Dimensions: (D x H) 65 x 27 mm (2.6" x 1")
- Computer Weight: 135 g (4.77 oz)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer SPG
- 350 bar Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Small and Compact
- Luminescent Colour Coded Dial
- Coloured Zones:
0 to 50 bars Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bars
Safe Air Zone: 50 bars to Approximately 200 bars
Green and 200 bars to Full Scale is Blue
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Console Boot
- Impact, Shock and Scratch Resistant
- Attachment Point for Clip or Lanyard
- 7/16" Threaded H.P. Hose
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the box:
Cressi Giotto Computer 2 Gauge Console, Pressure Gauge, HP Hose, Owner's Manual
Two Year Guarantee
Cressi guarantees the performance and quality of its products. On Cressi dive computers purchased in Australia the guarantee is two (2) years from the date of customer purchase. In overseas countries the guarantee is only for one year in the country of purchase.
Download/read the Cressi Giotto Operating Guide (PDF)