The Suunto DX watch sized dive computer with Black Titanium Strap and USB Cable, built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx platform, is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It’s the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures. Are you ready to conquer new territory?
The Suunto DX is certainly not the cheapest dive computer available, but it will stay useful through your diving lifetime, from diving on air, to nitrox (with eight gas switches), all the way to trimix. It's got a compass too, to help you find your way. Plus it is small and versatile enough to be worn every day as your wrist watch.
Suunto DX Watch Dive Computer with Black Titanium Strap and USB Features
For All Diving:
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
For Rebreather Diving:
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
For Everyday Adventures
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black titanium bracelet
Measurements: 46.8 x 46.7 x 17.3 mm - Weight 182 g
Measurements (imp): 1.84 x 1.84 x 0.68 inches - Weight 6.42 oz
Suunto Fused RGBM
The Suunto Technical RGBM allows safety and flexibility during
ascent through continuous decompression, giving us the
ability to perform dives up to 120 meters safely. By combining this
algorithm with the Full RGBM (designed for dives up 150m)
Suunto have created the new and unique Suunto Fused RGBM.
This is not a dual algorithm, but one where
no input by the diver is needed, an algorithm that would respond
to all exposures, that seamlessly adjusts to your dive and ultimately
ensures you have a maximised bottom time with decreased
This is the Suunto Fused RGBM.
A Full Member of the D-Series
- Same design and dimensions as D9tx
- Same hardware
- Same familiar user interface
- Same USB Cable
Download/read the Suunto DX User Guide (PDF, 92 pages, 1 Mb)Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.