The Waterproof SD Combat 7 mm SemiDry Wetsuit with dual pockets is based on designated military specifications. The Swiss Army, the Portuguese Marine forces and some Special Police forces are equipped with this suit. (Men's and Women's)
This is an all-black combat style suit with two expandable POWER POCKETS on the thighs. Features include an anatomical design, super-stretch neoprene seals and unique 3-Dimensional hard-core rubber Knee Guards to mention just a few.
The Waterproof SD Combat equipped with a metal non-mag dry zipper (military spec) bridges the gap between a Drysuit and a Wetsuit. Dry enough to keep the diver warm in colder water, yet still with the snug fit and nice feeling of a high-class wetsuit. Facilitates longer dives in a warmer environment and lower air consumption due to less heat loss.
Includes a Waterproof H1 5/7 mm H.A.V.S hood.
Waterproof SD Combat 7mm Wetsuit Features
- Combines snug fit with a dry-suit zipper
- High-class semidry suit
- Expandable power pockets on thighs
- Anatomical design
- Super stretch neoprene seals
- Inner plush lining
- 3-Dimentional hard-core rubber knee guards
- Snug fit and nice-feeling of a high-end wetsuit
- 7 mm nylon ll suit: facilitates longer dives in warmer environment and lower air consumption
- High quality microcell cr neoprene construction
- Laminated sd tough-tex nylon coating on elbows and knee area's
- Anatomic sculptured 3-D arms and legs - fit-design for ease of movement
- Armored back entry dry zipper - heavy-duty neoprene cover protect zipper from excessive wear
- Generous double seals - glide-skin neoprene for warmth
- Zippers at the neck, arms and legs for ease of donning/doffing
- Knee guards: anatomically-shaped, 3-d knee/shin guards for superior protection
- Wave flex panels in hollow of the arms and legs for superior mobility
- Seamless design crotch area: where wrinkling cause excessive wear
- Polyurethane reinforced shoulders for superior abrasion resistance
- Glued and sewn seams - tested by overpressure check at factory for water tightness
- Chill guards under dry-zipper: keeps heat-in and undergarments out of zipper
- Includes: H1 HAVS hood - 5/7 mm double layered protection and glide skin seals for neck and face
- Seat that grips - polyurethane embossing, non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection
Available in following sizes:
Mens: Black/Orange Accents - XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL
Ladies: Black/Pink Accents XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL
Also available in the following 'Plus/Relaxed' and 'Tall' fits
Mens: Wide Fit - M/+, L/+, XXXL/+
Mens Tall Fit - S/t, M/t, ML/t, L/t, XL/t, XXL/t
Ladies: Wide Fit - M/+, L/+
Tall Fit: M/t, ML/t, L/t
Please Note: 'Wide/Relaxed' and 'Tall' fits are not stocked in Australia. Must be special order, and turnaround is 4 to 6 weeks.
SD Combat Men's size chart - metric and imperial
SD Combat Women's size chart - metric and imperial
How to Measure Your Body
Waterproof Wetsuit Sizing
It's extremely important that you read and fully understand the following about the sizing of Waterproof wetsuits before ordering one.
Size really matters! Despite similarities in measurements or weight, every person's body is unique. The Waterproof size chart is a good starting point to estimate your size, but because a wetsuit should really fit like a second skin, you really need to take the time to get it absolutely right.
The neoprene materials used in Waterproof wetsuits are fantastic in performance and durability. However, they are not super-stretchy the way many other suits are these days. So Waterproof has a lot more sizes in order for people to fit into their suits, rather than relying on the suit material stretching to fit you.
While most wetsuit manufacturers have 4 to 6 sizes for the men's and women's suits in their range, Waterproof tend to have 10 to 20 sizes in each model for men and women. The goal is to get the wetsuit as close to possible to be like a second skin for as many divers as possible. With so many sizes, in so many models, it's extremely rare for dive shops to have everything in stock. Instead, we order wetsuits in from Waterproof as required, or have Waterproof ship the wetsuit direct to you on our behalf. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
In their size charts, Waterproof provide the measurements for Height, Head, Neck, Chest, Waist, Hips, Neck to Crotch, Neck to Wrist, Crotch to Ankle, etc. You need to take these measurements and match them with the Waterproof size charts. Each of your dimensions needs to be within 1 cm of the measurements listed. If you don't match all of these measurements for the suit size, the wetsuit won't fit you. Please don't think that just because you're a bit out in one or two of the measurements that you'll be okay and it will fit. It won't!
Please Note: If you order the Waterproof suit and it doesn't fit you, you'll have to pay for posting it back to us. Plus, there will be a 10% restocking fee if you're cancelling the order. If you're switching to a different size Waterproof wetsuit, you'll have to pay for the cost of shipping the exchanged suit to you.
We don't like having such an unforgiving policy in place. However, time after time, people order Waterproof wetsuits, even when we've fully informed them about these sizing issues and for some reason, they think being a bit out in one or two measurements won't apply to them, and she'll be right. It almost never is! Then the two and from exchanging suits process starts to happen, which is frustrating for everyone.
Again, the Waterproof wetsuits are fantastic when they fit you. But they just don't fit everybody.
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special order from Europe typically resulting in a 4- to 6-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.