The Light and Motion Sola Nighsea Fluro Spot/Flood dive light is the most powerful underwater fluorescent excitor on the market and the first dual mode design featuring white light.
Now includes FREE Mask Filter worth $73.
Discover the hidden world of underwater fluorescence with the SOLA Nightsea. Blue LEDs cause proteins and minerals to fluoresce brightly. View through a yellow filter to see the psychedelic and brilliantly saturated colors and patterns.
See what a fluro dive looks like
You'll never have so much fun on a night dive as when you're using this little gem. There are other UV lights, but this one is a real game changer. The bright optimised UV output, long burn times, mounting options and beam angles, coupled with the ability to switch to a white light, places this UV dive light head of its class.
Sola Nighsea Features:
- 3000 mW flood and 1700 mW spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Coloured battery and mode indicator lights make it easy to manage battery life to maximise use.
- Included Phosphor Cover converts blue light to white for navigation and general use.
- Includes standard ballistic nylon hand mount (not pictured).
- Other mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
Sola Nighsea Specifications:
RADIANT FLUX (mW):
High – 3000 / 1700
Med – 1500 / 850
Low – 750 / 425
RUN TIME (Blue 60° / White 12° ):
High – 70 / 180 mins
Med – 140 / 220 mins
Low – 280 / 440 mins
104 mm x 56 mm x 56 mm
4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
Includes: Wrist mount, charger, bag
The Light and Motion SOLA Nightsea Mask Filter is the other half of the SOLA Nightsea experience - it's what makes the magic complete! You can't fluoro-dive without it.